Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Cybertech] Deft Mod 28

Khevar
05.09.2013 , 01:25 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Covaltage View Post
Ok guys, maybe I'm missing something here, but it seems like the 28A mod would best one for most Guardians. Mod 28 (http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/gear/457...ed-deft-mod-28) has less STR than 28A (http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/gear/453...d-deft-mod-28a), and while I do see that is has 4 less total stats and less power, isn't main stat supposed to be markedly more important than power in 2.0 with the changes to crit?
The 28 has +57 strength and +48 power = 105 points towards damage
The 28A has +70 strength and +26 power = 96 points towards damage

Put together an AMR profile for your guardian, and put a bunch of 28A mods in the gear, and look at your bonus damage. Then swap them out for 28 mods, and look what happens to your bonus damage.

Thundergulch
05.09.2013 , 02:15 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Covaltage View Post
isn't main stat supposed to be markedly more important than power in 2.0 with the changes to crit?
Exactly the opposite, as a dps you want power... that's general consensus anyway.

Daynna
05.09.2013 , 09:35 PM | #13
Sorry, forgot to reply sooner. I checked the trainer and didn't find the deft 28. Now I can't remember how I learned it. Getting old sucks.

MilesTeg_cy
05.10.2013 , 01:00 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Daynna View Post
Sorry, forgot to reply sooner. I checked the trainer and didn't find the deft 28. Now I can't remember how I learned it. Getting old sucks.
Hahha same here I have them but don't remember how I got them
All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted. - Frank Herbert

Amnerys
05.10.2013 , 01:12 AM | #15
It's not on the trainer. I've gotten green and blue Deft Mod 28s while digging with my seeker droid. And I found a purple 28 Deft Mod from opening a treasure hunting box, which I ended up selling for a pretty penny on the GTN.