Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Will the Dread Masters bring Malgus back?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Will the Dread Masters bring Malgus back?

Slowpokeking
04.16.2013 , 03:23 PM | #1
Like they did to Kephess? We had Kephess beaten and he still came back, Malgus got knocked off, maybe he has chance to come back or even make alliance with the Dread Masters?

Darth_Wicked
04.16.2013 , 03:24 PM | #2
If Malgus is to return, I'd like to see him as his own man, not some Dread Masters servant. Also, I doubt he'd be as easy to turn or twist like Kephess was.
Click here for FREE unlocks ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord Praven on the Esus Mesa
My family is true Sith. My only passions are integrity and honor.

Slowpokeking
04.16.2013 , 03:24 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
If Malgus is to return, I'd like to see him as his own man, not some Dread Masters servant. Also, I doubt he'd be as easy to turn or twist like Kephess was.
More like ally than servant I mean.

saremun
04.16.2013 , 04:01 PM | #4
didnt he

Spoiler

FredicusCaesar
05.08.2013 , 03:44 PM | #5
I have a theory, Malgus have survived from the fall at the flashpoint and is now controlling the dread masters in secret?

Axe_Faktor
05.08.2013 , 03:54 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
Like they did to Kephess? We had Kephess beaten and he still came back, Malgus got knocked off, maybe he has chance to come back or even make alliance with the Dread Masters?
But I had thought that the tweak they made in 2.0 where you can now kill Malgus without blowing him off the edge was to clear up any rumors that he may have survived.
The Dredd Legacy - POT5: Axelson - Vanguard, Tyrax - Juggernaut, Despetycus - Assassin , Soleno - Sentinel, Half-squat - Scoundrel

Wolfninjajedi
05.08.2013 , 04:36 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Axe_Faktor View Post
But I had thought that the tweak they made in 2.0 where you can now kill Malgus without blowing him off the edge was to clear up any rumors that he may have survived.
They did, he clearly died right infront of you.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

zzoorrzz
05.08.2013 , 04:38 PM | #8
I think dread masters are getting a bit old. Would be nice to have some new villains, maybe some that are not realed to Empire. Yeah, we have Hutt cartel now, but it will get old soon enough too.

Axe_Faktor
05.08.2013 , 05:07 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
They did, he clearly died right in front of you.
Lol well I guess that kills this thread.
Quote: Originally Posted by zzoorrzz View Post
I think dread masters are getting a bit old. Would be nice to have some new villains, maybe some that are not related to Empire. Yeah, we have Hutt cartel now, but it will get old soon enough too.
idk, I would worry about adding too many more factions. We've got Republic, Empire, Jedi, Sith, Mandalorian, Rakata, Hutt, Dread Masters, and I'm sure others that I'm missing...

Not to mention all the little Sub factions like SIS, Czerka, various planetary groups, pirate gangs, revanites...that list goes on for a while. I'm not sure the galaxy really needs one more group to deal with, unless they knock out a few first.

I do agree that empire has been the focal bad guy for too long. And the Hutts always felt a little obvious to me. Let's have a rogue Jedi faction or something.
The Dredd Legacy - POT5: Axelson - Vanguard, Tyrax - Juggernaut, Despetycus - Assassin , Soleno - Sentinel, Half-squat - Scoundrel

Slowpokeking
05.08.2013 , 08:26 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
They did, he clearly died right infront of you.
What happens to Kephess in EC when you defeat him?