Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Diplomacy.....do i need it?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Diplomacy.....do i need it?

SWEtree's Avatar


SWEtree
05.04.2013 , 03:18 PM | #1
I used it to get full alignment. Is there any point getting the skill up to 450?

ScarletBlaze's Avatar


ScarletBlaze
05.04.2013 , 03:27 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by SWEtree View Post
I used it to get full alignment. Is there any point getting the skill up to 450?
It is basically used for medical supplies for biochem so it would depend on if you need the medical supplies for the higher bichem receipes
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Guild Roleplays: http://republicexplorerscorp.enjin.com/activity
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/vLlZlR

MorgothPl's Avatar


MorgothPl
05.04.2013 , 03:55 PM | #3
Without diplomacy mats you can't craft sweet reusable stims or purple implants

SWEtree's Avatar


SWEtree
05.05.2013 , 01:30 AM | #4
Thanks for the info

khsolo's Avatar


khsolo
05.06.2013 , 08:18 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by MorgothPl View Post
Without diplomacy mats you can't craft sweet reusable stims or purple implants
Yes but you can buy them at the GTN instead, unless you are a dedicated biochem crafter i dont suggest you take diplomacy unless you plan to run diplo missions and sell the mats

Kaos_KidSWTOR's Avatar


Kaos_KidSWTOR
05.06.2013 , 08:56 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by khsolo View Post
Yes but you can buy them at the GTN instead, unless you are a dedicated biochem crafter i dont suggest you take diplomacy unless you plan to run diplo missions and sell the mats
Dont listen to him. Keep Diplomacy. selling the mats is worth quite alot if you get rare ones that you dont need.

khsolo's Avatar


khsolo
05.06.2013 , 03:11 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaos_KidSWTOR View Post
Dont listen to him. Keep Diplomacy. selling the mats is worth quite alot if you get rare ones that you dont need.
Exactly dont listen to me, just carry on and do as your heart pleases