Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Possible to solo Esseles HM?

ThornKrell
05.02.2013 , 10:05 PM | #1
have a level 55 dps guardian with full basic gear and healer companion

grallmate
05.02.2013 , 10:25 PM | #2
Usually the hardest part about soloing an instance is the trash, the bosses are comparatively easy. Assuming you are a decent player you shouldn't have issues soloing Esseles since the trash is designed mechanically for level 10-15 players.

Watch out for that pipe boss though. That thing kills more people than anything else in the instance.
The Kae-Sare Legacy - The Harbinger
<Vindication> <Retribution>

Gralleh Grall'eh Khyar
Gralleh's Guide to Guardian Tanking [UPDATED for 2.0]

mosskiller
05.03.2013 , 04:02 AM | #3
It may be possible with legacy powers, I still need to level my guardian to 55 to attempt it though. I imagine it should be possible though as I soloed BT HM on my merc for imperial side at 55 with a comp. Best of luck

Frog_brains
05.03.2013 , 11:14 AM | #4
it's funny now it's actually pretty easy to solo most of the lvl 50 Hm and h4 combat missions. except for like Li, and KOS, aurora cannon, where mechanically you need more people to complete. At lvl 50 with 61/63 mix, 2 manning was simple (companions in 56/61 or better gear), I haven't tried them now (the rewards aren't worth it and i'm focusing on gearing now) but it should be doable.

AshlaBoga
05.03.2013 , 05:06 PM | #5
HM BT was soloable at level 50 in Rakata. I'd hope that HM Esseles isn't much different.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

mosskiller
05.04.2013 , 04:17 AM | #6
The biggest issue I see is that all of the Esseles bosses are champions, but it still should be doable

Missandei
05.04.2013 , 10:26 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by ThornKrell View Post
have a level 55 dps guardian with full basic gear and healer companion
All 50 FP HMs are soloable. You can have big issues with Kaon though. I have done it solo to the Bonus boss as a Shadow, but had ~10 wipes.. lol.. (need Bonus for achiev and was not aware that it will be that hard to do solo)

And it is impossible to do LI HM solo. (maybe not 100% impossible, but nearly impossibl due to the fights mechanics)
Missandei Shadow ...yet shadows can kill. And oft-times a very small man can cast a very large shadow.