Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TFB Secret Zone

KarethRiker
04.22.2013 , 08:30 AM | #391
Has anyone dried using dreadful essence on anything before using the orbs? I wonder if they will stack on any other creatures (Lucky, Soa, Primal Destroyer)?

I also don't think it has anything to do with Golden Fury, but is there anything suspicious anywhere on Makeb? Any dreadseed stuff?
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger

idnewton
04.22.2013 , 07:32 PM | #392
Dread-seeded things are part of the seeker droids quest. They may be connected, but know that they already have a known use (though that doesn't discount a secret use as well).
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL 55s: 15 10/10 HM DREAD OPS
ETERNAL WARRIOR CONQUEROR OF THE DREAD FORTRESS
30/30 Dread Fortress PVP BEST IN SLOT 4/5 NiM DP

XCoolGamerProX
05.02.2013 , 09:03 AM | #393
Maybe use it with full dreadseed armor?
on something?
this is quit a mystery
maybe swtor didnt even make a use of it yet xD

Mossesman
05.03.2013 , 07:23 AM | #394
Has anyone tried using the orb during one of Stryaks phases (chained lightning, manifestations or the soft enrage bit after the kell dragon is downed again)
Eathos - Commando | Norzrik - Guardian
Kezron - Scoundrel | Ashinelle - Shadow

idnewton
05.03.2013 , 10:36 AM | #395
Quote: Originally Posted by Mossesman View Post
Has anyone tried using the orb during one of Stryaks phases (chained lightning, manifestations or the soft enrage bit after the kell dragon is downed again)
The first thing that comes to mind when you say that is the phase where he's in the middle as a ghost and the mini-ghosts are closing in... seems like it would make sense to use it then, if at any time. Another thought also occured to me. What if you have to have multiple orbs?
Spoiler

Phragos
05.05.2013 , 04:10 PM | #396
Hello,
Well I haven't got that orb myself yet, and honestly I have not read throught every single comment in this post, so my idea might has been exposed already.
Anyway, about that orb, it has something to do with the Dreadguards stuff, since it a) requires you to defeat a "dreadtooth" first, and afterwards you can summon a boss which comes right before a dreadguard boss.
So, you might try using it somehow on the Dreadguard Master themselves?
I mean, Asation has been upgraded to lvl 55. Darvannis has another Dreadguard Master to fight with.
The raids comming in further patches probably will have the remaining Dreadguard Masters as boss encounter.
That Dread Orb looks like some help against those Dreadguard Masters, like a shield or some damage buff?
Or maybe we need it in some future for the last of the Dreadguard Master encounter, which might be like a one one boss encounter with huge expectations?

Or, on the other hand, it is just another rare item doing some special effects with no other use, same as the Party Bowl or as they have in other MMORPG's.

Anyway, would be interesting to know what it really is for
Cheers

idnewton
05.05.2013 , 06:26 PM | #397
Quote: Originally Posted by Phragos View Post
Hello,
Well I haven't got that orb myself yet, and honestly I have not read throught every single comment in this post, so my idea might has been exposed already.
Anyway, about that orb, it has something to do with the Dreadguards stuff, since it a) requires you to defeat a "dreadtooth" first, and afterwards you can summon a boss which comes right before a dreadguard boss.
So, you might try using it somehow on the Dreadguard Master themselves?
I mean, Asation has been upgraded to lvl 55. Darvannis has another Dreadguard Master to fight with.
The raids comming in further patches probably will have the remaining Dreadguard Masters as boss encounter.
That Dread Orb looks like some help against those Dreadguard Masters, like a shield or some damage buff?
Or maybe we need it in some future for the last of the Dreadguard Master encounter, which might be like a one one boss encounter with huge expectations?

Or, on the other hand, it is just another rare item doing some special effects with no other use, same as the Party Bowl or as they have in other MMORPG's.

Anyway, would be interesting to know what it really is for
Cheers
If you have already completed S&V (and thus it won't be spoiled) read my above post (395). It's pretty much the same as what you said, but a bit more detailed. Especially considering it can be tried right now...

KlownKiller
05.06.2013 , 08:09 AM | #398
Quote: Originally Posted by Mossesman View Post
The orb can not be used while in combat.

Also, my group just killed Stryak on HM, I used it on his corpse, nothing. Next week I'll try it on the dragon.

JettZor
05.07.2013 , 02:28 AM | #399
Quote: Originally Posted by KlownKiller View Post
The orb can not be used while in combat.

Also, my group just killed Stryak on HM, I used it on his corpse, nothing. Next week I'll try it on the dragon.
Can you stealth out though?

Ansalem
05.07.2013 , 08:19 AM | #400
Quote: Originally Posted by JettZor View Post
Can you stealth out though?
Its obvious this is not the intention because BW would not require you to bring a stealther to raid in order to use an item during combat.
I still standby my thoughts that the raid the orb is meant for is not available yet.