Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lost Island 2.0

Idunhavaname
05.01.2013 , 05:31 AM | #11
Just healed a very undergeared group (tank with 15k heath and 13k health DPS) and did it without a single death so I have no idea what you're talking about.

RIP orange pixel

Atramar
05.01.2013 , 06:31 AM | #12
people fail LI hm cause it was tier 2, ergo, no one was running it. I mean last night I was in L55 grade 66-69 stuff 3 man premade group, and we wiped twice on a droid (tank wasnt interrupting and I happend to be on ads so could not interrupt), 3 times on sav-rak (twice dps didnt stack on sav-rak, once tank fell of while running torwards a pipe), and we almost failed lorric (tank didnt move from aoe, grenades, or flame zombies - sure made healer work for his comms).

only reason why it went mostly smooth, was their gear (I was on my L52 marauder)..
tank 33k hp, dps and healer 29k hp each...

yeah, LI is so hard
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

SWGEvictee
05.01.2013 , 10:40 AM | #13
I did HM LI for the first time this weekend. I've never done it before in either difficulty. I can't speak for it before but the only reason for wipes now is lack of knowledge of the boss mechanics. So long as one person in group knows them and is willing to instruct the rest and the rest listen to and learn the FP is not impossible

Missandei
05.01.2013 , 11:28 AM | #14
The problem with PuGs in Fp Hms is that people are queing to the HMs never do the normal mode.

There could be an easy fix for that. BioWare should implement the UNLOCK to HM by doing SM first.
So people will know the basics and be ready to do HM.
Missandei Shadow ...yet shadows can kill. And oft-times a very small man can cast a very large shadow.

Ocho-Quatro
05.01.2013 , 01:06 PM | #15
I am not usually one of those people who shows up in threads such as this one and starts screaming "ERMAGEEERD..... This is so easy, you all must suck if you can't one-shot it solo..."

HOWEVER....

The "rebalanced" Lost Island has been nerfed SO hard, that it's virtually a nice gentle stroll through the park now. Shoot... the droid boss is reduced to a standard tank 'n' spank at this point.

It's actually, likely one of the easier flashpoints now.
TOROCast - Star Wars: The Old Republic's Longest Running Fan Podcast
Apos'trophe Sage - Apostrophé Scoundrel - Period Vanguard - Parentheses Shadow - Quotation Sentinel
Aster'isk Mercenary - Back'slash Assassin - Per'iod Operative
The Punctuation Legacy

mikebevo
05.01.2013 , 01:37 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Missandei View Post
There could be an easy fix for that. BioWare should implement the UNLOCK to HM by doing SM first. So people will know the basics and be ready to do HM.
No please....

I would rather do any group content with someone that knows their class, their role and is willing to take instructions, someone can always explain how to do a boss fight in a flash point, you cannot teach them rotation, their abilities and when to use them in a flashpoint.

Caltone
05.01.2013 , 02:28 PM | #17
This FP is a joke now. Before it was at least a challenge and at least a small accomplishment if you completed it. Now anyone can get through this. I hate to see all the challenging content being nerfed.
When in doubt empty the magazine

VigDiath
05.01.2013 , 02:56 PM | #18
Before, with the wrong group LI was a headache. With the right group it was a breeze. Now it's just a breeze.
Jedi Covenant (The Baltimore Legacy)
Laaron - 55 (Shadow Tank) Eulora - 55 (Sage Healer)
Madmartygan - 55 (Guardian DPS) Skylaadawn - 55 (Sab Smug)
Akon - 55 (Carnage Marauder) L'aron - 53 (Sorc Healer)

nninjacoupe
05.02.2013 , 09:27 AM | #19
I wish they would take the nerfs out and rebalance it to 55 as a tier II flashpoint. This game needs more difficult content.

Brutal
05.03.2013 , 02:45 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthFamine View Post
Lost Island needed a nerf, they frankly overdid it with the mechanics and most people could not do it no matter what gear you put them in.
i dont think they can nerf it any more its a joke as it is at the mo if u strugling with li plz dont try to come in to lvl 55 hm