Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

@Courtneywoods

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Icebergy
05.01.2013 , 12:03 PM | #1
Quote: Originally Posted by Courtneywoods
When playing SWTOR, do you tend to play in a group or are you more of a solo player?

Personal Answer: I pretty much always play in a group. I mainly play with my boyfriend and/or with co-workers like Musco.
Have you ever been talking to another member of the Bioware team and accidentally mistelled some new piece of information that the public wasn't supposed to know yet? Like for example, maybe you meant to /w ericmusco I can't wait to play the next new player race in patch 2.4 but instead sent it to guild?

If so did you have to witness protection yourself and whisk your character off to a new server with a new identity?
Mikal'B, Battlemaster and Fleet Commodore of the Republic.
<Contraband Inc> 10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 7/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM
Jedi Covenant

Tatile
05.01.2013 , 12:05 PM | #2
Like anyone would actually believe something like that.

Also, it's likely that the team are limited in what they can discuss in-game, just in case your scenario does happen and someone does actually believe it.

Alec_Fortescue
05.01.2013 , 12:05 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
Have you ever been talking to another member of the Bioware team and accidentally mistelled some new piece of information that the public wasn't supposed to know yet? Like for example, maybe you meant to /w ericmusco I can't wait to play the next new player race in patch 2.4 but instead sent it to guild?

If so did you have to witness protection yourself and whisk your character off to a new server with a new identity?
Perma ban for game and forums for whoever got the misstell haha
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

Almost 3 years old and there are still no iconic / classic / traditional / prequel-style (pick any!) Jedi robes in the game! How come?

Also how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

Icebergy
05.01.2013 , 01:37 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Like anyone would actually believe something like that.

Also, it's likely that the team are limited in what they can discuss in-game, just in case your scenario does happen and someone does actually believe it.
You are probably right, I was just trying to have a little fun.
Jedi Covenant

Tatile
05.01.2013 , 01:39 PM | #5
You are probably right, I was just trying to have a little fun.
Sorry, my sense of humour's right in the toilet today.

Icebergy
05.02.2013 , 08:12 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Sorry, my sense of humour's right in the toilet today.
Apparently mine is too, since I am like the only one that found my thread funny.
Jedi Covenant

CourtneyWoods
05.02.2013 , 09:32 AM | #7 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  

Hey Icebergy,

Nope - I have never done that. I make sure to never talk about sensitive work information in chat. If I discuss anything work related I use a secure Vent channel. In fact, when talking to Musco, I always use Vent because it is too hard not to call him by name.

So no need for a witness protection program.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

chimex
05.02.2013 , 09:41 AM | #8
BW/EA send someone known only as "The Icepick" to the persons house
The Progenitor (RP): Shazmi:<Crimson Moon>

Chemmie
05.02.2013 , 09:42 AM | #9
Vent Blech update to mumble I LOVE IT!!! and never went back :P
www.SwtorStyles.com

"SWTOR Styles" fansite with pictures of Gear/Weapons/

Companions/Housing Etc.

Alec_Fortescue
05.02.2013 , 10:16 AM | #10
What's up with cm answering personal questions? We're dying in suspense to hear about 2.1
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

Almost 3 years old and there are still no iconic / classic / traditional / prequel-style (pick any!) Jedi robes in the game! How come?

Also how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware