Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pink and Yellow screen over TOR

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Pink and Yellow screen over TOR
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tirvaak
09.30.2012 , 06:32 AM | #11 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi ZGOZZ,

when you run the reapir, does it say that it is fixing any files or does it just scan and then say complete with no issues?

Could you try rolling back the driver of your graphics card to the 301.42 version to see if this makes any difference? I would suggest a clean install of the driver when doing this step.

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

ZGOZZ
09.30.2012 , 06:42 AM | #12
I tried something it maybe a place you will need to check in your code.
When i went into the setting in the Nvidia control panel.
3d Settings
Adjust image settings with preview.
I took it off from , let the application decide, to Use my preference emphasizing Quality.
So far it looks like it may have fixed it for me but will let you know.
So it looks like what ever code you guys use is nerfing drivers and settings..

Tirvaak
09.30.2012 , 07:06 AM | #13 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi ZGOZZ,

Thank you for letting me know how you were able to resolve this problem, if anyone else has this issue I will point them to this post to see if your solution also helps them.

If you need help with anything else please let us know and we will do what we can to assist.

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

Keysock
09.30.2012 , 12:07 PM | #14
Hey just giving you an update... I was about to post my video driver when it happen to me again. I was going to repair again when I thought I would alt tab out exit the game and quit. I tried it again and it worked fine..... not sure if exiting the game made it find its true setting or what but havnt had any problems since. I did say just exit the program dont find a problem and fix then exit... weird.

AJAQ
12.07.2012 , 05:52 PM | #15
Same thing is happening to me recently.

Other strange symptoms include Everything turning to green hexigons in game, and players disappearing, or turning a pinkish hue.

Starjogger
03.15.2013 , 02:30 PM | #16
Im having same issues launcher runs fine patches game click play and it brings up splash screen then everything goes yellow i can hear sounds but cant see anything but yellow
ive repaired install done fresh install and updated all drivers i was using 301.4 nvidia and it was happening with that as well so rolling back wont fix me

heres my dxdiag

Spoiler

well this is post 1 of logs wont let me post the entire log its to long i wish there was a way to post the entire log

Starjogger
03.15.2013 , 02:37 PM | #17
heres round 2 of my log btw my log was over 87k characters and the forum only lets you post 50k characters

Spoiler

Starjogger
03.15.2013 , 02:38 PM | #18
oh yeah just to give more info when its loading the game it kicks me back to desktop and i notice the resolution has been changed to lowest possible when i exit the game everything reverts back

Gidrea
03.15.2013 , 03:36 PM | #19
I get the pink screen if I alt-tab away while it's loading. Guess I should more patient and watch it load

This may not be what's happening here, but it's good to know.
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Randava - The Harbinger

Shock and Jawa / Population Control - The family you chose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

Uzunov
05.01.2013 , 12:10 AM | #20
i have this probleme too > Repair dont FIX it....another advice i would like to play