Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

55 HM Cademimu Shackle Bug

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Matthiusis
04.24.2013 , 03:23 PM | #11
Same issue, running through others shackles wont remove them- essetialy makeing this an impossible FP- unbeatable due to a programming error.

Devilk
04.24.2013 , 04:56 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
Today's patch fixed a bug with HM and shackles. I can't tell for sure if it's what you're describing, but the note is:
  • Bounty Hunters using Hydraulic Overrides and Troopers using Hold the Line are now able to free players from General Ortol's Magnetic Shackles.
Please post in this thread if you find that the issue you were having persist! Thanks.
No. Today's patch broke them even more, now they sometimes do not break no matter how many times you run over them, bug report has already been filed in game.

Radka
04.25.2013 , 05:37 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by AnaxagorasZ View Post
I do not know if this is true, but what worked for us is staying spread out. It seemed that the shackles started to bug when they were hitting multiple people simultaneously (for those who didn't know, the shackle move is AOE).
Yes, it is aoe, which is kinda problem if you have two sentinels and guardian tank, we got it all the time. And we couldn't finish it because of this.
Ventrasi, sniper ... The Judges
Merris, guardian ... Spark of Insanity
Red Eclipse

Kyuuu
04.25.2013 , 08:26 AM | #14
yes i was rather pissed it took all day to get 1 55fp to pop on my dps all cause we cant keep our query while waiting these terrible long time dps has by doing wz anymore Which was bad idea back when first did this change.

Only for me to get the broke fp that people left after fiqure this out.... Fix it , While you at it let use keep our GF query when doing WZ it not like there much else for us to do when we 55 other then pvp other wise people go afk in gf which just as annoying

smpatent
04.25.2013 , 02:41 PM | #15
Been posting in another thread on this. Seriously, did Bioware actually test the patch before implementing it? When will it be fixed? There are only 4 lvl 55 fps. Two of them are bugged out making it fairly difficult to to a random fp for the elite com rewards.

Again, when is the patch coming to fix this broken flash point?

Red_goon
04.29.2013 , 03:28 AM | #16
It really is quite broken. The shackles wouldn't break unless you used your two minute PVP cc breaker. The only way we managed to beat is was by the tank(me) going dps.

Zwippie
04.29.2013 , 03:34 AM | #17
As i see this bug that i recently experinced its that he throws two shackles but only one of them can be freed.
But, we were 3 melee in that fight, and one dps leaved after 3 deaths from the boss, and we got a range dps instead. It worked better. He only threw one shackle at the time and we could free that person wtihout any problems.
But when he throws 2 shackles it seems on isnt registred or something. Which is not good.

dscount
04.29.2013 , 03:53 PM | #18
Any update from BIOWARE on this one? I don't see any maintenance planned for tonight.

This is an extremely SAD state of affairs when a "Fix" that took a week to work up breaks something and the fix to the fix is taking 2 weeks and still nothing to show.

PLEASE let us know what's up BW team. This FP really sucks with mDPS running and those DPS that wait for Q-Pop really hate it as well.

Workaround: Our guild groups up and we just cancel if it's this HM FP instead of wasting our credits. We just exit the FP and then manually go do something else and then do our Random Daily after the 10 min timer is up.
Reference Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/FDltnT (BW Details > HERE )
WTB Legacy Bound Ear, Implants, Relics

I'm not asking for much.... maybe some Cake too...

Kenj
04.30.2013 , 11:25 PM | #19
Bit late to the party on this one since Cademimu hasn't come up often for me.

But I've been hit with the shackles repeatedly, they tend to bug when multiple players are hit with the same shackle cast. A stun-break will free the player, and abilities such as hold the line, or combat sentinel's force camouflage, but if I use all my stun-breaks, my teammates run over me repeatedly, even going so far as to use a rescue from a sage DPS to keep me from fire, and I still die before I can get free of shackles it's a very good sign there's a problem.

Can we get the option to pull cad from the Rotation and still get our daily mission reward? or can we send in requests for refunding of repair costs? (8k being the cheapest of my two runs today. The other being somewhere between that and 28.3k)