Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Explorer of Makeb bugged?

Crimsonorion
04.30.2013 , 09:32 PM | #1
So on my Republic toon I went around exploring all the area's to get this achievement, well the last area was Brakan Mesa, so I went there and when I entered it didn't say "Discovered Brakan Mesa" I entered the mesa the blue letters BRAKAN MESA popped up but no achievement, went to my map and Makeb is 100% revealed, went to the achievement and all the area's are green with check marks next to them, yet it still says incomplete. Bug or am I doing something wrong?

Rankyn
04.30.2013 , 10:27 PM | #2
This same thing happened to me.
I was using the achievement tracker as I explored parts of the map and when I went there, it gave me the message I had explored it, it revealed the map, but it didn't remove the 0/1 on the tracker.

It wasn't until I looked at the actual achievement window that I saw it was checked off.

Hitting Ctrl-U twice forced the UI tracker to update.

Now, I got the achievement but I still had a couple of places to go afterward and it unlocked for them so if this was the last one you went to, then it could have bugged you for the achievement.

Turtle_Prince
05.01.2013 , 12:34 PM | #3
Same for me and my wife, not cool.

Khuli
02.13.2014 , 05:31 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Crimsonorion View Post
So on my Republic toon I went around exploring all the area's to get this achievement, well the last area was Brakan Mesa, so I went there and when I entered it didn't say "Discovered Brakan Mesa" I entered the mesa the blue letters BRAKAN MESA popped up but no achievement, went to my map and Makeb is 100% revealed, went to the achievement and all the area's are green with check marks next to them, yet it still says incomplete. Bug or am I doing something wrong?
I have the exact same thing on one of my chars today

Holger-Erich
03.05.2014 , 09:55 AM | #5
Same here. When will it be fixed?

Sadriel_Fett
04.02.2014 , 11:16 PM | #6
Finally got this achievement tonight, myself. I thought it was bugged, as well, but I finally got it to work for me.

I had to unlock the entire map on both a Rep and Imp side, though. I noticed the map was entirely unlocked with no hexagons on my Rep toon while trying to do this, but the Brakan Mesa would not go away on my Legacy achievement tracker. I logged on to an Imp toon and there were several more areas that suddenly showed up on my Legacy achievement tracker, that weren't completely explored. I went and did those real quick and the achievement for Exploring Makeb unlocked along with the Galactic Explorer achievement.

This still needs to be fixed, though. Probably divided up in the Legacy system as Republic Explorer of Makeb and Imperial Explorer of Makeb, so there's no confusion.
"I'm just a simple fan, trying to make my way in the universe."
The Tor'Vhett Legacy
The Widowmakers
Sadriel Tavo Mirdalan Gar'akOneiros Kil'rathi
The Pork-Chop Express
Fetticus B'arin Abesh'Shaap Gilamar