Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Coming back to Swtor

Oakcypress
04.23.2013 , 11:33 AM | #1
I'm finally able to come back to swtor, its been a long time since i left, I just have a couple of questions if anyone can answer are Sages able to do endgame raids as dps now? if not what Hybrid classes (aka healer/dps or Tank/dps) are able to do endgame raids now? I love the sage class but i was always forced to heal vs being viable dps for endgame but i heard since 2.0 alot changed! But there isnt a whole lot of info yet around these forums but i figured id ask Thanks for taking the time to read this and any advice is greatly appreciated

Geseb_Var
04.23.2013 , 01:28 PM | #2
You used to be able to play as a sage endgame before! Are you kidding me, as a Sorc doing lightning was awesome! In 2.0 it's really good as well, I'd log in and try it. I'm DPS now on my Sorc and it's amazing for raiding.
The Var Legacy
Lizzi - Human Sorceror | Geseb - Cyborg Juggernaut | Rindern - Miraluka Assassin | Wirken - Miraluka Sniper

Soobydoo
04.26.2013 , 07:47 AM | #3
Yeah right now range dps and heals are in the right place since ROTHC come out. You actually do more damage then the melee now, which should have been there from the start and healers can out heal multiple dps too.
Socs/ Sages are true glass cannons now yay!