Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

User interface

KariTalRathe
02.17.2013 , 07:53 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by NogueiraA View Post
I'm sorry if I sound rude.
There's a little difference.. I went to google and the look that the OP wants were before the Interface Editor was implemented.
Firstly there are two seperate designs - one with an embelishment to the quickbar and one without (the one we have now). What they both have in common is that the player healthbar nestles neatly on top as if it were part of the quickbar. This is what the OP asked for in his original post and I have told him how he can achieve that.

Quote:
the health bar looks like its attached to the main quickbar i have tried default and extended quickbars with no luck can someone please tell me how
You didn't sound rude, by the way.

R_Ames
02.17.2013 , 10:27 PM | #12
i followed your instructions and it did not work i am not sure what i am doing wrong

There is no fear only FIREPOWER

hippiechick
04.19.2013 , 03:21 PM | #13
Not trying to necro, really Im not lol. Anyway, I was googling around trying to find a cool way to set up my UI and I ran across this and I see what the OP is saying. The frame for the companion is set up differently than the frame for the character. The circle that the pic is in for one, on comp the bottom of the pic circle is even with the bottom of the health bar. On the character frame the pic circle is more centered on the health bar making it possible to "nestle" it on a corner of an action bar.

Also you can not "flip horizontally" on the companion bar nor is there an option to "show effects on bottom". Same with the focus target frame. It seems silly that the "target of target" frame has more customizing options than the companion one does lol. Oversight maybe?

Ok back to work for me.

M
If at first you don't succeed...
then skydiving isn't for you.

Machine-Elf
04.19.2013 , 03:50 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by R_Ames View Post
ok so i am trying to change my user interface the way i want it is the way it shows in the picture if you go to new player help,game manual,how to play, user interface if you scroll down you can see that the health bar looks like its attached to the main quickbar i have tried default and extended quickbars with no luck can someone please tell me how thank you
You mean back when the U.I. actually looked cool? Yeah, that's not happening. They butchered the look of the default U.I. way back in the 1.2 update.

I started a thread about it, you should read it: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=619649

Jeweledleah
04.19.2013 , 04:23 PM | #15
I could have sworn there was a classic option that gave you back pre 1.2 look. its one of the presets.

personally, I'm not a big fan, but as far as I know, it wasn't completely removed.

Machine-Elf
04.19.2013 , 04:31 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeweledleah View Post
I could have sworn there was a classic option that gave you back pre 1.2 look. its one of the presets.

personally, I'm not a big fan, but as far as I know, it wasn't completely removed.
Yes it was. It's all detailed in the thread I linked, check it out.