Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Community Round-Up: April 18th, 2013

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Community Round-Up: April 18th, 2013
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
04.18.2013 , 03:54 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey everyone!

Please use this thread to discuss the Community Round-Up as well as nominate any threads, events, or discussions about SWTOR for next week's blog.

You can also PM me any nominations!

Thanks!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Eillack
04.18.2013 , 07:40 PM | #2
Surprised "lol bolster" was added. Usually threads that speak against anything in this game get terminated.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Raansu
04.18.2013 , 11:55 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
Surprised "lol bolster" was added. Usually threads that speak against anything in this game get terminated.
Ya I saw that and was like "wow that was...unexpected."

bhakail
04.19.2013 , 09:29 AM | #4
I nominate this thread for discussion

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=627460

I think the posted data speeks for itself.
...if something is there, you can only see it with your eyes open, but if it isn't there, you can see it just as well with your eyes closed. That's why imaginary things are often easier to see than real ones.
― Norton Juster, The Phantom Tollbooth

DarthZaul
04.19.2013 , 09:36 AM | #5
Its funny how now these roundups even include criticism threads. Even if a thread is called 'OMG *** Bioware why did you do this?', if it gets a lot of discussion it still makes it in.

mrblueyoda
04.19.2013 , 08:02 PM | #6
If you want a idea for a event how about one in section-x where the dread masters open a prison that holds their master when they were aprentices.

Truffula
04.20.2013 , 01:32 PM | #7
I am frustrated with the class-change posts because they are so thorough yet seem not to mention AT ALL what to me is the biggest change to all classes - the removal of all the powers that damage incapacitated opponents. I can't seem to find anything about this change, not in the forum or posted by a developer.

Pietrastor
04.22.2013 , 09:21 AM | #8
Want to nominate "Lord Cytharat as a companion" thread from Suggestions Forum for future Community Ruond-Up, seeing as the character turned out to be a big hit among the fans!

XCoOKiExMoNSteRX
04.25.2013 , 02:34 PM | #9
There are a lot of threads about rakata gear. Bioware you should check it out because a lot of people want the gear to be in the cartel market