Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Armortech] Getting Augmentation Slot Component MK

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Armortech] Getting Augmentation Slot Component MK

Jiale
09.11.2012 , 07:52 AM | #11
I've been able to craft MK 1 augmentation kits, but when/where/how do I learn to craft MK 2 augmentation kits and so on and so forth? Do I learn the schematics for them somewhere?

tglass
09.11.2012 , 10:31 AM | #12
The crew skill trainer will have them when you reach a certain skill level. They unlock in tiers just like everything else you can craft.
Darganon: JOINT COMMAND
PAXDOMINUS
Website | Recruitment Thread

CarnieKiller
12.09.2012 , 12:25 PM | #13
Reviving an old thread but, does anyone know what the level tiers are for each mk slot component? So far I've seen items level 9 and 13 gave me an mk-1 and a level 23 gave me an mk-3. How can I tell what mk slot component I'm going to get when I reverse engineer a part?

Skodan
12.09.2012 , 12:53 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by CarnieKiller View Post
Reviving an old thread but, does anyone know what the level tiers are for each mk slot component? So far I've seen items level 9 and 13 gave me an mk-1 and a level 23 gave me an mk-3. How can I tell what mk slot component I'm going to get when I reverse engineer a part?
if you see what rank the mats are thats the level it will give.

so a piece of armor that requires type 2 scav mats will give a mk-2 augmentation component
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

CarnieKiller
12.09.2012 , 01:51 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Skodan View Post
if you see what rank the mats are thats the level it will give.

so a piece of armor that requires type 2 scav mats will give a mk-2 augmentation component
I tested that theory too, but I don't think that it either.
Example
Rugged War Leggings: level 23
Thermionic gel suspension -grade 2 crafting mat
Nextor crystal - grade 2 power crystal
Sacred artifact fragment - grade 2 artifact fragment

Returns mk-3 mat. I can't figure it out and I don't see anything online.
So far
level 9 = mk-1
Level 13 = mk-1
Level 15 = mk-2
Level 19 = mk-2
Level 21 = mk-2
Level 23= mk-3

That's as far as I can go so far. This is synth weaving btw

jeff_sands
04.04.2013 , 12:49 PM | #16
how do u reverse engineer things?

Neevah
07.07.2013 , 08:21 AM | #17
I cannot get help for anything. I can't raise armorsmith past 410 without making augments... which requires augment components mk-7. I ask people what to RE to make one, they say crafted lvl 51 gear... which I cannot make and nothing in market matches that either. I simply do not understand why someone can't give me simple directions on how to raise my skill 10 points and get back to what my skill was actually for instead of this augment nonsense. CS won't help, fellow players won't help, I am writing here for help now in desperation. Either I find out how to raise the skill or I'll consider the tradeskills broken in this game and cancel my account. I simply do not know why a company that wants my money cannot answer a question that probably takes 10 seconds to answer.

Gloomycakes
07.07.2013 , 12:10 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Neevah View Post
I cannot get help for anything. I can't raise armorsmith past 410 without making augments... which requires augment components mk-7. I ask people what to RE to make one, they say crafted lvl 51 gear... which I cannot make and nothing in market matches that either. I simply do not understand why someone can't give me simple directions on how to raise my skill 10 points and get back to what my skill was actually for instead of this augment nonsense. CS won't help, fellow players won't help, I am writing here for help now in desperation. Either I find out how to raise the skill or I'll consider the tradeskills broken in this game and cancel my account. I simply do not know why a company that wants my money cannot answer a question that probably takes 10 seconds to answer.
In the future try to avoid necro'ing threats that have been long outdated.

As for your answer:
Craft XXX Augment 23. They require Scavenging materials only to make