Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unwriten Rule when facing Revan in the foundry

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Unwriten Rule when facing Revan in the foundry

SWGEvictee
04.03.2013 , 08:50 AM | #11
Someone really ought to write out and publish all these unwritten rules everyone is expected to adhere to.

wainot-keel
04.03.2013 , 09:13 AM | #12
I stop and immediately run towards the chest to loot it asap, then I'm ready to hit the console to finish the fp and collect reward. Not sure what happens to that dude

LarryRow
04.03.2013 , 11:18 AM | #13
I know I've seen a screenshot of him dead on the ground. I think it was highly geared people running in normal mode who obliterated his remaining health before he could go invincible.
A classic sig that should not be lost:
Quote:
Stunned , pew pew hack slash , stunned , running backward circles, stunned cannot move, pew pew, break stun, 30 second snare, wha?!?!!? stunned, knockdown, ...less stun more pew pew and hacknslash please.

Stressfire
04.03.2013 , 03:43 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
Most people just stop attacking because there is no point in attacking...the fight is over. However, the other day I was running through it with an alt and right as Revan exploded or whatever, one of the guys in our group ran up and bashed him with the lightsaber. Ok, not so funny when typed out, but I got a kick out of it.
Eh, I tend to give him a running Rocket Punch on my way to the loot box just for giggles

But have seen lots continue to DPS after this phase starts - not sure if they know that they aren't doing anything?

DarthThuzad
04.03.2013 , 06:03 PM | #15
Sometimes I blast him with lightning on my way to the loot box merely because I feel like it.

Darthdaedric
04.03.2013 , 06:09 PM | #16
-self deleted post-

Khayleth
04.04.2013 , 12:55 AM | #17
I usually end up force charging right back and keep attacking before I realize he went immune.

I play a jugg tank, when I get knocked by anything my first instinct is to hit my force charge button to get right back in the fight, it's just a habit.
Raid progression no one cares about. Unimpressive quote or one liner. Uninteresting guild name. List of characters with their level and class symbol.

SWGEvictee
04.04.2013 , 10:44 AM | #18
Funny that group finder picked this FP for me last night. A couple of us offered him fond farewell shots just for grins then we ignored him to go loot the chest he left unlocked for us.

jasonthelamb
04.04.2013 , 12:19 PM | #19
I show my amazing DPS prowess and keep beating Revan as much as possible

jasonthelamb
04.04.2013 , 12:20 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Khayleth View Post
I usually end up force charging right back and keep attacking before I realize he went immune.

I play a jugg tank, when I get knocked by anything my first instinct is to hit my force charge button to get right back in the fight, it's just a habit.
Bad habit for TfB :P