Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

*SOLUTION* NVIDIA BSOD/System Lock-Up/TDR/CTD *SOLUTION*

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
*SOLUTION* NVIDIA BSOD/System Lock-Up/TDR/CTD *SOLUTION*

jdnyc
02.07.2012 , 01:38 PM | #21
I really hope this fixes my issue.

Exact same thing as everyone else. I'll try it tonight.

If it does resolve it, I will post in here again and let you know my results.

jdnyc
02.07.2012 , 02:53 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by jdnyc View Post
I really hope this fixes my issue.

Exact same thing as everyone else. I'll try it tonight.

If it does resolve it, I will post in here again and let you know my results.
/bump

Dreiko
02.08.2012 , 03:57 PM | #23
didnt work out for me

Valdrikk
02.11.2012 , 10:20 AM | #24
im curious does that solution fix the cursor and nameplate problems ive been hearing about, if so i might buy a 3d tv

Hatman
06.03.2012 , 06:24 AM | #25
I am still having this problem today. I have a SSD and have even formatted and reinstalled Windows. I run windows 7 64 with an EVGA GTX 560 TI. I have the newest firmware on the drive and the newest drivers for the vid card. This is the only game that crashes like this. It is getting very agravating and I am at the point were I am about to unsub this game as I die when I am fighting and my comp locks up. If i am in an OP as I am the healer we wipe. If it am in a HM same thing. It boggles my mind that nvidia and bio cannot fix this issue.

midxx
06.03.2012 , 08:42 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Trimethicon View Post
proud member of 5% Alienware m18x intel core i7 2860 QM 4.0 OC modded bios 8mb cache
2 two GTX580m SLI
16gb DDR3 1600 mhz 4dimms
illum fps <----- 20-40 warzones fps <--------40http://imageupload.org/?d=ECD2314C1)?

20-40fps with gtx 580's in sli?

Brucien
04.01.2013 , 09:19 PM | #27
The same day I received the latest game update, I also updated the video card drivers and stated having issues with the game crashing or my system blue screening. I spent a couple of days trying to figure out what the hell went wrong. So far, after applying this solution and a few hours of testing, not only have I experienced no problems with system stability. In fact, the game seems to be running better than it was previous to the start of my issues. Thanks!
Brucien
Jedi Consular

tangoprime
05.30.2013 , 05:00 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Brucien View Post
The same day I received the latest game update, I also updated the video card drivers and stated having issues with the game crashing or my system blue screening. I spent a couple of days trying to figure out what the hell went wrong. So far, after applying this solution and a few hours of testing, not only have I experienced no problems with system stability. In fact, the game seems to be running better than it was previous to the start of my issues. Thanks!
Same here, last game update or so and I started randomly having this. Tried rolling back my video card drivers and windows updates, no luck. This fixed it. I have the same gtx560ti as the OP, so thanks to the OP, this worked!