Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

cannot progress through chapter 3, movies sequence is stuck

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
cannot progress through chapter 3, movies sequence is stuck

LORDxMALICE
03.31.2013 , 02:15 PM | #1
2 servants tell me to contact them via holo aboard the Fury. I go to the Fury, access the holo, servent one appears as the movie scene starts but then he just stands there blinking at me. The game is not frozen, it just doesn't progress.

I've tried logging out 5 seperate times and back in again, same thing happens. I've left the fury, come back and tried, same thing happens. I've gone to a different planet, got off the fury and back on again and tried, SAME THING HAPPENS!

I'm running the repair launcher right now... don't think it'll fix it but gotta try.

Anyone seen this before????
{}[}{{{{{()[]()}}}}}{]>{}==============================
"NO MERCY WILL BE SHOWN... ALL JEDI SHALL FALL..."
-LORD MALICE, Dark Lord of the Sith

LORDxMALICE
04.01.2013 , 05:00 PM | #2
its still happening, no respose from the ticket i submitted, no response on here from CS.... Does anyone work here????

Astygia
04.01.2013 , 08:51 PM | #3
Stuck in the exact same spot on my Marauder, with the exact same thing happening. I've even reset the class mission & run through it again, choosing different options & using a different companion - still hangs up on board the Fury with the Hand just standing there blinking at me. Waited several minutes, no result. Relogged, no result. Changed planets, gained a level, did a bunch of crap to no avail.

I put in a ticket and about 30min later I got a reply, the GM asked me to log out so he could work on it.

A quick google search shows lots of other folks are having the same issue, hopefully it's fixed soon.

Dioxys
04.02.2013 , 09:36 AM | #4
Have you tried hitting spacebar?

LORDxMALICE
04.02.2013 , 05:05 PM | #5
Havent tried that yet, gonna in about 5 minutes though, we'll see what happens... still no CS... Wow, Day 3!