Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companions disapperaring

LWSugden
03.29.2013 , 06:04 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by JunkyardWolf View Post
I'm so tired of my companion fallen through the floor or worse the mob falling through the floor so i cant target it but they can follow me around,targeting me and/or my companion. this is another reason i'm not getting the expansion,they wont fix this stuff and things like helmets for weeks but they want me to ignore it and give em more money? ive sent lots of bug reorts,and what to i hear? crickets!
If you haven't already, you should post in this thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...73&postcount=1

It is located in the General Discussion > Suggestion Box and supposedly the devs actually read that forum. It doesn't look like anyone from BW is reading this one. Just an idea.

-- Art Bladestone, Commando
The galaxy's only kamikaze pilot with 32 successful missions.

DarthAliCat
03.29.2013 , 06:20 PM | #32
Thank you for that tip!

DarthAliCat
03.31.2013 , 09:45 AM | #33
Update. It's happening less, but still happening. I'm noticing that now that I am in instances where there are fewer people on the planet, it's happening less...

DarthAliCat
04.01.2013 , 08:07 PM | #34
Is anyone else noticing it happening to them less?

DarthAliCat
04.04.2013 , 01:10 PM | #35
It's still happening (and still no reply here!) seems to be happening more on Tatooine.

Zeauregaard
04.05.2013 , 02:40 AM | #36
I think player population density does have something to do with it. It happens most when I'm in an ops, especially when there are 16 + players in the group.

DarthAliCat
04.05.2013 , 04:10 AM | #37
Thank you for saying that. Now I don't feel so crazy for thinking it

OwenBrooks
04.05.2013 , 04:12 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Zeauregaard View Post
I think player population density does have something to do with it. It happens most when I'm in an ops, especially when there are 16 + players in the group.
I thought your companion is suppose to be auto dismissed in these instances when you have more then 4 in team.

DarthAliCat
04.09.2013 , 05:18 PM | #39
Yea, but mine is being dismissed on her own when it's just us!

Zeauregaard
04.11.2013 , 01:46 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
I thought your companion is suppose to be auto dismissed in these instances when you have more then 4 in team.
Yes this is true. I am however referring to enemy npcs disappearing under the terrain in these group situations.