Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware please!

sandisrd
03.26.2013 , 11:01 AM | #1
Hi,

First I would like to say thank you for your great Star wars game I'm really enjoying it, now to problem - I am patient player so I try to get all codex entries for every planet, but there is so many buggy codex almost for every planet therefore it is impossible for me to acquire them all, please address this problem BW, I'm really bagging please fix this.

Thank you,
Best regards!.
Collector's edition owner
''I do not believe in the false stories of the evils of the Sith Empire, they're nothing compared to the oppression and stagnation that the Republic represents at it's core!''

sandisrd
03.26.2013 , 03:16 PM | #2
Please BW fix CODEX ENTRIES!...
''I do not believe in the false stories of the evils of the Sith Empire, they're nothing compared to the oppression and stagnation that the Republic represents at it's core!''

HiltoftheDragon
03.26.2013 , 05:25 PM | #3
This is so low on the list of problems for this game, you may never see this totally game breaking issue resolved. Im sure youll find something else in game to do to able your mind to slowly bleed the perseverance you have far away from this mission your wanting to accomplish.
The Solari Legacy
"Death is an old friend of mine"
Grievance @ The Shadowlands
Creedess 60 * Serinety 60 * Noliana 60 * Adea 60 * Revenup 60

sandisrd
03.26.2013 , 07:18 PM | #4
Anyway this is something that should be corrected in the first place, besides how in a oblivion I will get codex achievement if I can't get them...

sandisrd
03.27.2013 , 04:33 PM | #5
I even made a list of bugged codex on planets, so I am looking BW forwards to get them all in future...

Cikala
03.27.2013 , 05:51 PM | #6
I am honestly appalled that these haven't been fixed when we are well over a year since launch. This is the game's equivalent of achievements, and there are plenty of people that find achievements very important. I just re-subscribed to the game this month, and the fact that Bioware doesn't even seem to care about fixing this is a huge factor to me when deciding whether or not to continue my subscription. When I put in a ticket about the two entries that I could not obtain on Korriban, I was told that they are aware of the issue, and MAY fix it in the future, but are unable to grant me the unobtainable codex entries. So in other words, it is not being worked on and may never be worked on and fixed. That is inexcusable in my opinion. I mean come on, just remove the unobtainable entries from the codex so completionists can see that 100%. That can't be that hard.

sandisrd
04.01.2013 , 07:03 PM | #7
Hi,

Bioware I'm still bagging to you to fix these missing and bugged codex entries, especially if the new achievement system is coming!...

Thank you!.

Scorpassailant
04.01.2013 , 07:07 PM | #8
I am sure Eric or someone on his team has seen this or will soon. Its only Monday.