Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Walked into Gamestop monday night for a midnight release, and...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Walked into Gamestop monday night for a midnight release, and...

RaptureRocker
03.27.2013 , 06:54 PM | #1
Saw a display for SWTOR Cartel Coins cards. 2400 for 20 bucks, and you get a free pet. Was wondering when they'd finally start selling them in stores!
CE Owner
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocho-Quatro View Post
I've been thinking about stacking Accuracy and Alacrity on my tank... So I can taunt much faster, and make sure my taunts don't miss and accidentally hit a tree or something. That tree aggro can be pretty terrible.

LtGeneralGezlin
03.27.2013 , 07:06 PM | #2
Did they have it in their computers? I say the sign up at the gamestop when I was out, but they couldn't find the cartel coin stuff in their computers.
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
60 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 57 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 60 Marauder, 57 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.

RaptureRocker
03.27.2013 , 07:11 PM | #3
I had to go back in today, and he looked it up. It's in there. Think I might buy some.
CE Owner
I've been thinking about stacking Accuracy and Alacrity on my tank... So I can taunt much faster, and make sure my taunts don't miss and accidentally hit a tree or something. That tree aggro can be pretty terrible.

LtGeneralGezlin
03.27.2013 , 07:24 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by RaptureRocker View Post
I had to go back in today, and he looked it up. It's in there. Think I might buy some.
Sweet. I may have to swing by gamestop tomorrow then.
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
60 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 57 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 60 Marauder, 57 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.

blindxsecrets
03.28.2013 , 09:53 PM | #5
Free pet? What pet was it?
Founder of SWTOR, been here since early access! 5-year-vet of SWG. Chimaera. Chilastra. Sunrunner. Bria. <3

happysister
03.28.2013 , 10:12 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by blindxsecrets View Post
Free pet? What pet was it?
i would like to know this too. if it's a cool one, i might have to buy me one of those cards.
Lorhin - Sharpshooter Gunslinger
Sashel - Sawbones Scoundrel

RaptureRocker
03.28.2013 , 11:30 PM | #7
Well, the pet is, from my perspective, awesome. It's a lobel, so a lot of people don't seem to like them. But... I like the lobels. Not as much as the gizka, but...
CE Owner

RaptureRocker
03.28.2013 , 11:31 PM | #8
Best Buy apparantly gives you an Arctic Manka Cat.
CE Owner

blindxsecrets
03.30.2013 , 04:37 PM | #9
My god the GameStop pet is such a pain to acquire! Install this, install that, open this....sheesh. Lol. But here are two quick caps I made of the Lobelode if anyone wanted to see what it looked like.

Founder of SWTOR, been here since early access! 5-year-vet of SWG. Chimaera. Chilastra. Sunrunner. Bria. <3

Anysao
03.31.2013 , 10:05 PM | #10
$20 for 2400 cartel coins, AND a Lobel? As in, the pet I have ALWAYS wanted?

Must... Buy... Cartel card.
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.
You cannot escape the Moonbanger!The Ebon Hawk Starfighter Enthusiast.