Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class Stories timeline?

SimplyCooL
01.05.2012 , 02:41 PM | #1
Look, im sorry to ask this, but i've went through the last 50 pages and i cant find a definite thread with the timeline of the classes.

Can anyone direct me to a site, that has a wiki, or a well developed thread on the subject matter?

I'm just really curious about something, that will definitely impact my class play-through order.
This is a Bioware game. Bioware does story very well. If you do not want story, this is not the game for you. - KawaiiAngel
- Oh cool.I HAVE been cloned! Rereral link http://www.swtor.com/r/Bngqgm Its a win/win for both, if you care about free stuff.

Deejon_Loy
01.05.2012 , 03:00 PM | #2
I do know that Jedi Knight at least starts sometime before Imperial Agent, because [SPOILER] on Dromund Kaas (2nd Planet), the Keeper informs the IA that "Watcher One is currently... on assignment" which is a reference to Jedi Knight's Taris Mission (4th visited Planet) where the JK has to stop Watcher One's mission. I haven't seen anything "cross-over" references yet.

SimplyCooL
01.05.2012 , 03:06 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Deejon_Loy View Post
I do know that Jedi Knight at least starts sometime before Imperial Agent, because [SPOILER] on Dromund Kaas (2nd Planet), the Keeper informs the IA that "Watcher One is currently... on assignment" which is a reference to Jedi Knight's Taris Mission (4th visited Planet) where the JK has to stop Watcher One's mission. I haven't seen anything "cross-over" references yet.
Hum, read somewhere JK was last.. and IMPs are before GR. Im wondering, on class by class specific.
This is a Bioware game. Bioware does story very well. If you do not want story, this is not the game for you. - KawaiiAngel
- Oh cool.I HAVE been cloned! Rereral link http://www.swtor.com/r/Bngqgm Its a win/win for both, if you care about free stuff.

Deejon_Loy
01.05.2012 , 03:23 PM | #4
Yeah, I've read the same about the ending of JK, but that's why I've said "at least starts", bc I haven't gotten to the end yet

Capella
01.05.2012 , 07:19 PM | #5
Connections between the Warrior story and the Knight story which leads me to think that parts of the Warrior storyline actually comes after the Knight's:

Spoiler
Main: Auriva, Sith Juggernaut | Guild: CIF Lords | Server: The Ebon Hawk | Crafts: Synthweaving ; Cybertech

Ranadiel_Marius
01.06.2012 , 06:07 AM | #6
Honestly I think the order of storylines is different on a act by act and planet by planet basis. It is going to take a lot of looking at various dialogues to figure out the precise order and in some cases the order won't really be clear because the order of events isn't too important in some instances.

I haven't gone through the all the storylines yet, but I believe from some stufff I have read in datarips that I know a couple of the event placements.

Spoiler

Quote: Originally Posted by Deejon_Loy View Post
Well to be more precise, Watcher One's mission starts in response to the JK arriving on Taris. But yeah that does put the IA's Dromund Kaas storyline after the JK's Taris arc has begun.

Quote: Originally Posted by Capella View Post
Connections between the Warrior story and the Knight story which leads me to think that parts of the Warrior storyline actually comes after the Knight's:

Spoiler
Regarding the timeline between the JK and SW, the JK's finale has to occur after the SW's Voss story arc.

Spoiler

Edit: Forgot to mention that there are supposed to be time skips between the events of Act 1, Act 2, and Act 3 for all classes. Precise length of time skips isn't specified, but I'm mentuioning it because it puts the events of the Republic and Empire on Taris and Balmorra several months to several years apart(which is why the two planets are different for the two sides).

Rayzeal
01.06.2012 , 09:55 AM | #7
Only bit I can give is that the Trooper and Smuggler story start at the same time, if Trooper starting slightly earlier since you hear mention of how the Troopers story starts as a smuggler.

revial
03.29.2013 , 11:35 AM | #8
Someone from the community (or Bioware) really should put a timeline together, broken down by planet and class, so the really enterprising player could play through it in its entirety over all classes in the proper order.

Actually, why hasn't Dulfy done this already.

Bird_of_Thunder
03.29.2013 , 11:57 AM | #9
I believe warrior ends first.

Spoiler

Just my thoughts.
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

stormdrakelord
03.29.2013 , 05:42 PM | #10
In the end, I do not think the timeline matters, at this point. They may more than likely happen around the same time, with only small amounts of lag between them.

just saying because we do not really hear anything of the things some of the characters do. Just like

Spoiler

and other things you do hear have recently happened in the storyline.
Han Solo: Great, kid. Don't get cocky.