Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Create your own Specialization

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Create your own Specialization

Liwilliams
03.26.2013 , 08:56 PM | #1
I see a LOT of posts about a new class here or there, but what if they decided to give each class an extra tree in addition to the ones you already have.

What spec would you create for your favour class? What main abilities would the tree contain?

Don't forget to list your class!

Mistress_Ivi
03.27.2013 , 10:52 AM | #2
So what you state, is that we'd all get a healing tree?

Personally, I'd like to see both Sentinel and Marauder get a defence tree - the buff that gives all the boosts linked to the highest tier box, to prevent hybrids.

I'd also want a single-blade tank tree for Assassins... or double-blade. Not picky.
Former SWG Player and Bloody Proud of it!

DarthScruffy
03.27.2013 , 10:55 AM | #3
Scoundrel/Operative tank would be the tree I'd add to an existing class.

I think that in terms of new classes we need a summoner class, like machinist/droidmaster or beastmaster (I know this would be an issue with lag) and a buffer/debuffer class.

Rikiu
03.27.2013 , 11:07 AM | #4
Already been mentioned, but I wouldn't mind a blue mage-type tree that's sole focus was on buffing and supporting other players though it could also offer debuffs too. Would help shakeup the general group structures for warzones and ops/fps.

Helig
03.28.2013 , 04:28 AM | #5
A Jedi Guardian/Sith Juggernaut DPS spec that isn't too hung-up on Force Charge utility-wise. Vigilance/Vengeance relies on jumps for CC protection and, to an extent, for mitigation. Focus/Rage relies on jumps for lolsmash autocrit procs.

I wouldn't mind something with more loose utility - in line with Combat/Carnage, or Annihilation/Watchman.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

Zunayson
03.28.2013 , 09:14 PM | #6
Let's add a healing tree to assassins so that noone plays anything else. It's a sustained, bursty aoe heal spec.

Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Bioware couldn't balance a sheet of plywood if it were laying [sic] on the ground.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box