Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Playing all classes takes too much time

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Playing all classes takes too much time

AlanWhiteWolf
03.27.2013 , 04:26 AM | #21
You guys all keep saying "oh well there is already double xp weekends that stack with the xp boosts" yady dady daahhh and you keep trolling people asking for more.

Do you not realize that double xp weekends are limited? It will not happen again for a long time after the Xpack release. That means back to grinding out the same planet quests flashpoints warzones and space missions. BORING.

You know BioWare, your giving away your story for free but some of us have been paying for it since release. It would be nice if we could pay to not have to do grindy crap. Increase that lousy 30% xp to 200%.
“If you hold to my teaching,
you are really my disciples.
Then you will know the truth,
and the truth will set you free.” John 8:31

JamieKirby
03.27.2013 , 04:40 AM | #22
Well, its not the length that is the problem, its the boring classes that are the problem, Smuggler, Trooper, Imperial Agent and Bounty Hunter are the boring classes, the playstyle is just so freaking boring, i am sure the storylines are fun, but the whole blaster thing is just snorefest.

It wouldn't be a problem if there was a melee choice, but the way combat is done makes it rather problematic, requiring you to use specific companions while doing specific roles, which i think is a huge mistake, but thats a totally different subject.

Overall, Melee is fun, ranged is boring and a quick way to kill off a game.

I was hoping to be able to level up each class to see the story and get their buff unlocked, but sadly, i can't stomach the gameplay of the blaster wielding classes, so i really, REALLY wish they would allow the buffs to be unlocked via cartel coins, cause i will not be completing the ranged classes due to them being dull and boring.

JamieKirby
03.27.2013 , 04:41 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by AlanWhiteWolf View Post
You guys all keep saying "oh well there is already double xp weekends that stack with the xp boosts" yady dady daahhh and you keep trolling people asking for more.

Do you not realize that double xp weekends are limited? It will not happen again for a long time after the Xpack release. That means back to grinding out the same planet quests flashpoints warzones and space missions. BORING.

You know BioWare, your giving away your story for free but some of us have been paying for it since release. It would be nice if we could pay to not have to do grindy crap. Increase that lousy 30% xp to 200%.
I remember the developers saying that each class will not experience the same quests, every classes' experiences will be different, i guess they lied about that too. eh? lol

Atramar
03.27.2013 , 05:18 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by JamieKirby View Post
I remember the developers saying that each class will not experience the same quests, every classes' experiences will be different, i guess they lied about that too. eh? lol
Well, CLASS quests are different.
also conversations of shared quests are different, my trooper isn't called a Jedi, my Sin wasnt called a smuggler, and my rattataki Agent was an alien scum.

unless you spacebarred all conversations, even playing Sith Warrior twice (well, second warrior is only 44 atm, and I am not counting sith warriors that I got to L 35, deleted, and started over when I changed my mind lol - altoholic) is very different (well, not very, but conversations are)
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013