Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Tournament: The Results

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kaggath Tournament: The Results

steaktrooper
03.21.2013 , 05:42 PM | #11
I just now realized what an epic tournament this was, 86 days, must be a new record for a versus series on a forum.
Lembar Romdoro Agenros Cavteff
Sith Covenant / Jedi Covenant @ The Harbinger

GarfieldJL
03.21.2013 , 08:33 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by steaktrooper View Post
I just now realized what an epic tournament this was, 86 days, must be a new record for a versus series on a forum.
Well you have to remember G0-T0 and Traya were probably the best suited to win these fights, and G0-T0 did beat her in the 3 way battle earlier.

I shudder to think of who all they would kill if they ever decided to team up.

Ventessel
03.22.2013 , 05:29 AM | #13
I'm just glad I was able to step in on the finals of this tournament and make sure the criminal scum were put in their rightful place. None can contend with the power of the Force.
The Heir to ChaosAdded Chapter Sixteen-- 17 APR 2013
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” ~ George Orwell

Wolfninjajedi
03.22.2013 , 10:59 AM | #14
Now I feel inadequate..
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Beniboybling
03.22.2013 , 12:48 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Canino View Post
You stole the words right out of my mouth (albeit- MUCH MUCH MUCH better said and phrased than anything I could ever write!!)

I have thoroughly enjoyed these series, and it has kept me on these forums. I love the environment- very friendly, yet a deadly place for combatants. It sadden me greatly that such an amazing series is ending, but I don't see it as that. To me, the Kaggaths are not ending- merely turning a new page. Especially with another season coming in. I died inside when G0-T0 lost, but I did see it coming. It hurts, but the memories here heal those wounds. These threads really were the first places I posted- IIRC. And I love the people here, which helped knock down the walls of my internet shyness. I consider all of you my friends, even those of you who may hate my guts. We have fought together, against each other, and had some fun times.

So yes- it hurts. But the pain is good, and the feelings are real. You are all amazing people, and even though we are all on the opposite sides of the screen, I feel connected to each and every one of you.

/cheers to a job well done, and to memories had. I will be contending in the new Kaggaths, and hopefully in your thread Aurbere.
~~~

Congrats Aurbere and Warren!! You two are amazing, and really know your stuff!!! Keep it up, and I hope to continue the posts and joy of the company with all of you.

-Canino
Aww, you guys.

P.S. Wolf, you'll always be our No.1 statistician