Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Implementation of sitting on ALL chairs

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Implementation of sitting on ALL chairs

Remedist
03.14.2013 , 07:21 AM | #1
I am aware that this topic has come up on other threads but since its a major issue for me and I am sure, others as well, I would like to include it as a suggestion.

It would mean so much if I was able to sit at my desk in my ship, or on the couches in the lounge area of my ship and anywhere else on my ship for that matter and be able to lie down on beds and sit on a bar stool as I have a drink in the cantina. So yeah I would like to suggest adding this little feature into the game so that us players actually feel like we are living in a realistic environment where our characters can do all the little things that they could do in real life within reason. I'm sure this falls under the within reason category.
That which causes a mass to change its velocity constantly is THE FORCE....

AlrikFassbauer
03.14.2013 , 07:27 AM | #2
/supported

And I *really* want this for the Fleet Hub as well !

Aalin
03.14.2013 , 11:56 AM | #3
Yes please!
While we're at it, it would be great to get a /lie emote too!

AlrikFassbauer
03.19.2013 , 08:24 AM | #4
You mean "liying", not "lying" ?

Ktull
03.20.2013 , 01:41 AM | #5
Sitting in our ship at every place would make good start before giving acces to all sit on the fleet and then to all over galaxy please

HiddenPalm
03.23.2013 , 09:01 AM | #6
I'm pretty confident this basic feature like walking and running or jumping will be included by the next expansion pack. I mean seriously how ridiculous would it be, if they released a paid expansion and we still can't sit down? They just don't want to brag about it, because you know it's kind of embarrassing. Great game though, just still needs some polishing.
The Grassroots Jedi Movement
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that." - King
APPLICATION * www.GrassrootsJedi.org *
We are the very first and only Anti-War Guild for Star Wars: The Old Republic.

AlrikFassbauer
03.23.2013 , 09:09 AM | #7
What strongly astonishes me is the sheer fact that stools on which one can sit already exist within the game. Yet no-one seems to want to change the exact same stools in other places so that they can be sit upon [Grammar ?].

TW-Cool
03.23.2013 , 10:23 AM | #8
I'm always supportive of this idea. Sitting on the ground next to a chair is very strange.

Ktull
04.11.2013 , 03:24 PM | #9
+1 again

TYBERzan
04.13.2013 , 05:55 PM | #10
I also support this, I also support doing something on table (minigames/looking at map/etc)
Spoiler