Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

UNFAIR.Double XP Buff should be 48hrs per week instead!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
UNFAIR.Double XP Buff should be 48hrs per week instead!

Pscyon
03.19.2013 , 07:25 AM | #11
Your idea for an alternative way to do the double experience thing is interesting, but saying it is currently unfair? No. No it isn't. Unfair would be giving double xp to some accounts but not others. Like say if only subscribers got it, only people in USA or only people with green eyes. Noone is intentionally excluded.
Sith Sorcerer

ChrisMattar
03.20.2013 , 05:47 AM | #12
you and icebergy totally missed the point.
Nobody said I want it for me, if you want to compare it to a football game, I might not be able to be home on time, but ill have my tivo record it and watch it when im there.
what I am saying is that EVERYONE should be able to take advantage of double XP equally. Not me or you, everyone.
If there is a some sort of buff, then you can continue playing on weekends while i and those like me, take advantage during the week. Everyone wins, yes it is far simpler and logical that way.

Quote: Originally Posted by MajikMyst View Post
So?? I am assuming that all professional sports should be on hold until a day when you will not be heading home from work??

Special perks should not be held or made to work on day that YOU will be playing.. Just saying..

I missed my state fair last year because I was out to town for work.. I demand that they run it for an extra week when I am home so that I may enjoy it.. Isn't entitlement grand???

MajikMyst
03.20.2013 , 10:09 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ChrisMattar View Post
you and icebergy totally missed the point.
Nobody said I want it for me, if you want to compare it to a football game, I might not be able to be home on time, but ill have my tivo record it and watch it when im there.
what I am saying is that EVERYONE should be able to take advantage of double XP equally. Not me or you, everyone.
If there is a some sort of buff, then you can continue playing on weekends while i and those like me, take advantage during the week. Everyone wins, yes it is far simpler and logical that way.
Actually it isn't.. To take advantage of the double XP weekends.. People need to play on the weekend.. Now that is far simpler and logical..

This game isn't football.. There is no Tivo here.. No.. I didn't miss the point..

Think of it as a sale.. For a limited time and only on specific days.. If you want to take advantage of it.. You got to be there on the specified days.. Otherwise no bonus for you..

Nobody should be able to just sit offline and rack up the double XP time.. People need to work it out in their schedules if they want to take advantage of it.. If they want to get double XP then they need to play during the double XP weekends..
Who is the more foolish? The fool or the fool that follows him?

[.] Lost but never forgotten!! 12-01-2011 R.I.P.