Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sawbones PVP gear?

Ravashakk
03.14.2013 , 05:05 PM | #111
Not sure. Wouldn't worry about those until release. Things can still change.
Medicine/Lethality PVP Patch 2.3
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.

Aerilas
03.14.2013 , 05:08 PM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravashakk View Post
Not sure. Wouldn't worry about those until release. Things can still change.
shame, i would love to know how to gear up before release
Vis Fatalis
Caineghis (Sniper) - Raelisa (Operative) - Micaiah (Sorcerer)
Saerali (Scoundrel)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Ravashakk
03.15.2013 , 09:37 AM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by Aerilas View Post
shame, i would love to know how to gear up before release
You know the foundation. Surge till soft cap, then go alacrity. The only real decision is crit vs power with the crit changes. The crit changes also affect the value of surge, but I don't anticipate it making you get less than the soft cap.

Might be some merit in a power/alacrity build if crit and surge go down the drain.
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.

Aerilas
03.15.2013 , 06:24 PM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravashakk View Post
You know the foundation. Surge till soft cap, then go alacrity. The only real decision is crit vs power with the crit changes. The crit changes also affect the value of surge, but I don't anticipate it making you get less than the soft cap.

Might be some merit in a power/alacrity build if crit and surge go down the drain.
yeah sure ^^ but always fun to know the actual numbers.
we'll see in the upcoming weeks i guess
Vis Fatalis
Caineghis (Sniper) - Raelisa (Operative) - Micaiah (Sorcerer)
Saerali (Scoundrel)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Ravashakk
03.15.2013 , 07:00 PM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by Aerilas View Post
yeah sure ^^ but always fun to know the actual numbers.
we'll see in the upcoming weeks i guess
This is a big problem I see in this game. Ppl want the numbers from others and take them as the Word of God. Know how much I believed without testing myself only to find out that the person that told me was wrong? Even if I told you the breakdown of what you "should" get, you still need to test it yourself. Do the math while tweaking numbers and figure out how to min/max. Always better IMO.