Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How to build a perfect Carnage Marauder on a Fresh 50

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Warrior > Marauder
How to build a perfect Carnage Marauder on a Fresh 50

Megatfx
03.08.2013 , 08:52 PM | #131
Quote: Originally Posted by ResidentZombi View Post
Why not pick up Biochem instead of Cybertech?
Because instead of buying grenades, you buy stims and have an infinite supply of grenades. The Exotech stim is better than the Rakata one stat wise. Not to mention, Cybertech allows you to RE old mods for molecular stabilizers and sell them for money and you should still have slicing for missions.

Toxxo
03.09.2013 , 10:44 AM | #132
I'm currently playing a marauder (level 36) that I've gone back to after a long break. She is a bit of a mess and I'm seriously considering starting over, using this guide (many MANY thanks Megatfx - soooo much useful info here). Do you think this is a good idea or should I just persevere? She's currently a synthweaver but has hardly used this craft.

XantosCledwin
03.10.2013 , 04:12 PM | #133
I couldn't quite figure it out based on the first post of this thread, but what is the skill tree set up for a Carnage Marauder that utilizes this guide? I know there is probably a wide diversity of opinion in this domain, but some idea of what is involved in a Carnage set up would be helpful for those of us who are new to the game.
55 Mara / 14 Sniper / 2 Inq
41 Sin / 38 PTech / 31 Sage / 24 Vngrd / 11 Jugg
The Cledwin Legacy / The Shadowlands

Mandor
03.13.2013 , 03:45 AM | #134
Quote: Originally Posted by XantosCledwin View Post
I couldn't quite figure it out based on the first post of this thread, but what is the skill tree set up for a Carnage Marauder that utilizes this guide? I know there is probably a wide diversity of opinion in this domain, but some idea of what is involved in a Carnage set up would be helpful for those of us who are new to the game.
The askmrrobot.com link in the first post also has the skill build (step 8) - just press the skill tab on the top.

Gronkaarr
03.13.2013 , 09:42 AM | #135
Quote: Originally Posted by Toxxo View Post
I'm currently playing a marauder (level 36) that I've gone back to after a long break. She is a bit of a mess and I'm seriously considering starting over, using this guide (many MANY thanks Megatfx - soooo much useful info here). Do you think this is a good idea or should I just persevere? She's currently a synthweaver but has hardly used this craft.
if you're leel 36 you shouldn't be worried about your gear yet. just start saving your WZ comms and make sure that you have 40 valor when you hit level 40 so that you can convert WZ comms to RWZ comms. from level 40 to 50, pvp as much as needed so that you're capped on WZ and RWZ comms when you hit 50. then go to the first page of this thread and follow the advice that's been given for level 50 players

ziggytrix
04.07.2013 , 12:20 AM | #136
For bracers, wouldn't it be more efficient to just get a second EWH weaponmaster belt and move the armor & mod over to a custom bracer?
~Zigs~

HuntersPoint
04.21.2013 , 05:39 PM | #137
update and stuff
Ryllo @ The Bastion
http://www.twitch.tv/hunterspoint

MuRf_uK
04.23.2013 , 01:51 PM | #138
Is it still the way to go @ level 55 to buy the vindicator jugger gear & rip the mods out,
as im about to hit 55 with max coms cheers for any replies

*edit*

never mind i noticed the medium armor gets the 10 % buff after charge now

Rife
04.25.2013 , 03:39 PM | #139
would love to see an updated version of this =P
Peace Is a Lie

HaemmernZeit
04.29.2013 , 02:35 AM | #140
Quote: Originally Posted by Rife View Post
would love to see an updated version of this =P
Mega has stated in another thread (Pot5 server forum, I believe) that he has shelved his mara for good. But the basics are the same. Go with high power mods and power/surge enhancements. Because accuracy is more important, most maras/sents I know are using two maybe three power/accuracy enhancements (myself included). No crit from mods or enhancements. From another thread power or strength augs are about equal. I like power so I went with those, but if you want more crit, go with strength. Go with the mara/sent armor since you get increased UR/GbtF and the 10% extra damage.