Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

((Sith Warrior and false emporer spoilers question))

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
((Sith Warrior and false emporer spoilers question))

Sideblaze
03.07.2013 , 08:38 PM | #1
How come it's so widely accepted that Malgus died? About 90 percent of the people in the Star Wars universe who fall down a dark hole come out alive and come back with some sort of robotic enchancement (Luke, Maul, The *** who traps you in the SW storyline after you throw him down an incinerator.))

The "Unkillable" rival sith warriors have took a good fall, a second beating and repeated slashes to his unconcious and/or dead body to keep dead.

Are we just upholding the Star Wars tradition of Bad*** characters getting killed in humiliating ways? Or can we safely say this will be another Boba Fett/Revan/Grevious thing with time and enough complaining??

BenKatarn
03.09.2013 , 06:15 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Sideblaze View Post
How come it's so widely accepted that Malgus died?
Because the Hall Hood, the Lead Writer of this game, says he's dead.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

Bird_of_Thunder
03.09.2013 , 06:59 PM | #3
i'm half-hoping our unkillable friend comes back for round three. He didn't get it bad enough the second beating. and i just want to see him full-on Grievous style cyborg so we can rip him metallic limb from metallic limb
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Niaymh
03.10.2013 , 02:32 PM | #4
I kinda wish Malgus had stuck around, that guy was bad *** and an awesome enemy! Not to mention maybe a little part of me thought he would have been a sweet Emperor if I didn't have to kill him...