Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Codex on Nok Drayen contains spoilers for end of chapter 1 (no spoilers within)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Codex on Nok Drayen contains spoilers for end of chapter 1 (no spoilers within)

Pharohsa
03.06.2013 , 02:00 AM | #21
Well, I learned of this by playing a Sith Warrior. And when I heard it, I had to do a double take. It didn't ruin anything, but then I'm one of those folks who likes just about any story.

TebsOuri
03.06.2013 , 05:05 AM | #22
Literally just had this happen to me last night, I read codex entires once in a blue moon but this one was of genuine interest as it's so closely tied to the story and bam, there he is.

I mean I kind of worked out SOMETHING was up since they said earlier this guy was some kind of genius playing all the crime lords for fools and suddenly vanishes, no-one knows what happened... but still... the moment of the defrosting or whatever it is, would have been awesome if I wasn't mashing space bar going "yeah yeah I know who this is"

Quoll
03.07.2013 , 06:32 PM | #23
Yeah. I completed Act 1 a few months ago then re-rolled my char b/c I got tired of the race I was playing at the time, and I get annoyed every time I talk to Risha and see that damn block of carbonite. I expected the ending she started talking about the return to Nar Shadda but I didn't expect my codex to lay out damn near all of when remained in Act 1. They might as well have described the birthmark Skavak has in his no-no zone while they were at it.

Two damn months later and it still irks me.

Sabretiger
03.08.2013 , 06:26 AM | #24
It's now 8.3.2013 and nothing has changed. Why, oh why do they spoil the whole end of chapter 1. "Risha will just take one item..."; I guess it isn't the one making her the heir to the planet that the entry talked about (haven't gone to the ship yet, I'm just ranting). Perkele!

Praseek
03.17.2013 , 04:31 PM | #25
Oh you must be joking!!!

How could this happen in an AAA game? Just now I also got my story spoiled by this Codex entry! How can this happen in such an expensive game? And you want to tell me that after more than one year after a player pointed that out you were not able to fix this? If you'd work in my company, you'd be fired at once! I thought you are professionals! Game that is developed by famous Bioware and published by almighty EA!
Shame on you, SHAME ON YOU!
Vanguard Praseek, Sentinel Lockard, Scoundrel Wallens, Sage Tee'pek,
Sniper Bournie, Juggernaut Xorcen, Mercenary Acbas, Sorcerer Alternator
Guildmaster of MYTH; Member of CRYOGENIC
The Red Eclipse server

Talimar
03.17.2013 , 09:55 PM | #26
Yeah happened to me a few days back. Very annoyed.
"We're merging you with US servers. Your gameplay experience will be abysmal, but you'll have higher populations!"
"But we play at entirely different times."
"Doesn't matter. Our metrics will show higher populations."

MickyJuulke
04.15.2014 , 08:03 AM | #27
They haven't bothered to fix this in 3 years, sad...

stormdrakelord
04.15.2014 , 03:15 PM | #28
This is why I never read the codex. More fun just playing the game because I want to play it.
Han Solo: Great, kid. Don't get cocky.