Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Yo, BW, put out a date for Gree Event returning.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Yo, BW, put out a date for Gree Event returning.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AlienEyeTX
03.07.2013 , 11:56 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by BurnedRemains View Post
So I can plan accordingly, I sure as **** don't want to see it 3 months from now. I want it sooner. I'd like to get my sabers and can't until such date which is more of a put off than almost everything I've encountered thus far.
You certainly are demanding. Perhaps they'll give a week or two notice before it returns. It's sad if your overall enjoyment of this game hinges on this event or the weapon you earn through it.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
thank AlienEyeTX for being ridiculously good at this game:

-eric

Levity
03.07.2013 , 12:01 PM | #12
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this; in the Gree event the Gray Secant goes from planet to planet to search for information etc, etc. So I'm guessing it will be on a different planet next time, and the stuff in the vendor will change.

But anyway, when they don't do what you want them to do in the up coming months, can I have your stuff when you leave?

EricMusco
03.07.2013 , 05:08 PM | #13 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone!

Although I cannot completely satisfy your request by stating a date that the Gree event will be returning, I do have some information at least. The Gree event will be returning a whole lot sooner than you think (note no ). Soon in this case, is Game Update 1.7.2!

As part of this I wanted to make you all aware of the fact that along with the Gree Event coming back, the Golden Scalene Armor is going to be removed from the store at the same time, but that armor could always come back at a later date!

As one last teaser, we have some pretty cool information coming next week, so keep your eyes open for that.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

jedimasterjac
03.07.2013 , 05:09 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by BurnedRemains View Post
That will be the straw that breaks the camel's back if that is the case for me. I am NOT waiting that long to get legacy sabers after having to this long already post the Chevin event.
It's not BioWare's fault you missed the event date. They well-advertised the event was coming. Just because you don't like the fact you couldn't get your precious sabers, doesn't mean we have to go through the same daily grind to get o-k gear. Honestly, it's your fault.
"Perhaps you were expecting some surprise, for me to reveal a secret that had eluded you, something that would change your perspective of events, shatter you to your core. There is no great revelation, no great secret. There is only you."

―Darth Traya, to the Jedi Exile

TheBBP
03.07.2013 , 05:12 PM | #15

As one last teaser, we have some pretty cool information coming next week, so keep your eyes open for that.

-eric
Oh no you di'nt!!!!
Master No'ja Vace -The Ebon Hawk Server
Co-Leader, The Way of the Maker - Family style Christian guild.

metwars
03.07.2013 , 05:15 PM | #16
wow, thats good to hear...but I am guessing that by the way you worded it that 1.7.2 might not be coming out next week.

Banegio
03.07.2013 , 05:26 PM | #17
Yo, BW, put out a date for 2.0 as well please

ekimmak
03.07.2013 , 05:31 PM | #18
Well, that's a relief. I found out the day after it ended that I still had missions that hadn't been turned in yet, and they were taking up room in my journal. It'll probably be worth saving for when it's back on.
Best way to end Smuggler Act 1 is
Spoiler

You can't make up stuff like that.

lucotas
03.07.2013 , 05:34 PM | #19
Hey everyone!

Although I cannot completely satisfy your request by stating a date that the Gree event will be returning, I do have some information at least. The Gree event will be returning a whole lot sooner than you think (note no ). Soon in this case, is Game Update 1.7.2!

As part of this I wanted to make you all aware of the fact that along with the Gree Event coming back, the Gold Scalene Armor is going to be removed from the store at the same time, but that armor could always come back at a later date!

-eric
oh my god! that's soooooooooooooo soooon!!! i was expecting months! thank you bioware and eric musco, but please don't remove pvp daileis this time
Working on my english.
PLEASE SUPORT THIS THREAD ABOUT ANIMAL MOUNTS!
Animal Mounts in the cartel market

Jonoku
03.07.2013 , 05:45 PM | #20
Another event I'm gonna miss because of no server transfers.
Level 55 Juggernaut Tank
Prophecy Of The Five