Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day- 3/5

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AshlaBoga
03.06.2013 , 05:46 PM | #31
Longspur Stap Royal
FEAR REMAINS ETERNAL, Jung Ma server
Fear Remains Eternal
Lord of Corruption

AsheraII
03.07.2013 , 06:45 AM | #33
Lhosan Manta as well, it was in one of my first packs but I sadly haven't gotten any more after.
. . . . . . ▀‼▀▀▀▀
__=##(▀▀[Φ]▀▀▀▀‼‼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀‼▀▀!
|####/ ( /==|####/

slafko
03.07.2013 , 06:57 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Today's question of the day is....

What is your favorite Cartel Market Mount?
None.

The Lhosan line is, undoubtedly, the worst of all the speeders. They're not sleek; they're clunky. They're big and manouver horribly. It's like I'm riding a giant hovering seesaw.

Calibre
03.07.2013 , 07:19 AM | #35
None.

This seems the appropriate place to bring this up: speeder design flaws. Notice no seats or back-rests on the speeders your character is obliged to 'stand up' on? This means, technically, that you'd be thrown off as soon as you hit the throttle. Newton's Third Law is activated every time we speed around on these ridiculously designed mounts.

Now, I'm a Sci-Fi/Fantasy enthusiast from way back, meaning I don't have to have my entertainment in this genre precisely mimic reality. However, as noted by Tolkien, the closest the make-believe world resembles the real world, the more engaging/enthralling it becomes (paraphrased). The more it violates reality, the less interesting/engaging it becomes.

The motor-cycle type speeders are clunky, graceless and appear slower (though I know they aren't). The Throne-types are just sheer lore-violating CM ploys designed to rake in cash---nothing more.

Therefore, my answer to this ridiculous question is: none.

Cal

Asavrede
03.07.2013 , 08:32 AM | #36
The Christmas speeder - mainly because it was mental

KyaniteD
03.07.2013 , 08:51 AM | #37
The Lhosan Manta, not because I love it so much, but because it's the only non-silly looking, non-stand-up speeder usable by level 10 with a decent sound. (Kurtob sound FX makes me want to run away.)
Harm no one's internal, invisible integrities. Leave others the privacies of their minds and lives. (Surak) Don't think twice before you listen to your heart, follow the trace for a new start. [...] In the eye of storm you'll see a lonely dove - the experience of survival is the key to the gravity of love. (Enigma)

Hyfy
03.07.2013 , 11:27 AM | #38
A couple days late but my favorite one is the Gurion Shadow mount. Something about riding around on a mount that seems styled after the TIE Fighters I just love. Now if you guys would just add the TIE sound to it.
US. ARMY Military Police Corps

Sarcasm, a bodies natural defense against stupid

T-Assassin
03.07.2013 , 02:07 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Today's question of the day is....

What is your favorite Cartel Market Mount?

Undoubtedly mine is the Lhosan Manta. I recently got one out of a pack and man, it is just so sleek looking. I always preferred the "lean forward" mounts over the "standing" ones as is. It also nicely matches my all black social gear setup

-eric
i don't have one.

i paid for content, not for fluff...

hence, me not paying anymore.
"Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur."
"Today is a good day for someone else to die." -

Hyfy
03.07.2013 , 02:20 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by T-Assassin View Post

i don't have one.

i paid for content, not for fluff...

hence, me not paying anymore.
Good for you, we're proud of you for coming out.
US. ARMY Military Police Corps

Sarcasm, a bodies natural defense against stupid