Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Blaster Pistol images

GalaxyStrong
03.06.2013 , 04:26 PM | #361
Quote: Originally Posted by GalaxyStrong View Post
Thanks but, I just found the X-300 Heavy Repeating Disruptor and I'm going to try to get this 1st.
http://www.torhead.com/item/eCejW77/...ting-disruptor

I just hope Tor-head is accurate on this.

After further research I have concluded that this is not an attainable weapon. YOUR DRIVING ME CRAZY BIO-WARE.
RESPECT THE EMPIRE!!!
Or YOUR A DEAD-MAN

ambitiousapple
03.07.2013 , 07:30 AM | #362
Quote: Originally Posted by ZeroPlus View Post
Take a look at this URL:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...stolguide.jpg/
and let us which model you like and which pistol-wielding class you are.
Heya,

I managed to pick up the Underworld Blaster (pictured in the 3rd row, far left-hand side) from the PvP Vendor (repub fleet) and was curious if anyone had ever found a Offhand replica of it? The one available from the PvP Weapon Vendor is Mainhand only (as are all the blasters sold there)

For now, I'll keep using the Underworld Blaster's baby brother: The X-213 Lazer Disruptor (pictured on the bottom row, 3rd from the left) which I acquired from the Nar Shaddaa Comm's vendor.

Cheers

PS: I'm really digging the sound that these blasters give off; it's very muffled and "fluffy", which helps me stay undetected in WZs for longer as I'm deffo less noticeable haha

ZeroPlus
03.07.2013 , 08:44 AM | #363
Quote: Originally Posted by ambitiousapple View Post
Heya,

I managed to pick up the Underworld Blaster (pictured in the 3rd row, far left-hand side) from the PvP Vendor (repub fleet) and was curious if anyone had ever found a Offhand replica of it? The one available from the PvP Weapon Vendor is Mainhand only (as are all the blasters sold there)

For now, I'll keep using the Underworld Blaster's baby brother: The X-213 Lazer Disruptor (pictured on the bottom row, 3rd from the left) which I acquired from the Nar Shaddaa Comm's vendor.

Cheers

PS: I'm really digging the sound that these blasters give off; it's very muffled and "fluffy", which helps me stay undetected in WZs for longer as I'm deffo less noticeable haha
Hmmm... I believe the color scheme of the Underworld Blaster is unique in that model.

You have 2 other pistols with that model, but a silver color scheme. They are:
I cannot comment on their sound, but depending on your level it should be pretty easy for you to get either one of the above pistols and try them out.

Good luck.
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

ambitiousapple
03.07.2013 , 09:10 AM | #364
Hmmm... I believe the color scheme of the Underworld Blaster is unique in that model.

You have 2 other pistols with that model, but a silver color scheme. They are:
I cannot comment on their sound, but depending on your level it should be pretty easy for you to get either one of the above pistols and try them out.

Good luck.
You Sir, are killing this haha!

Yeah, I'm yet to complete the A4 on Hoth and 'should' be able to get through the Boss fight on TV with minimal issues (currently lvl46 as I pvp my way to 50 - no point stressing about endgame gearing at this stage :P ).

Cheers for the info! I'll get back to this thread regarding the blaster sounds if anyone is interested.

Cheers

ZeroPlus
03.27.2013 , 12:14 PM | #365
As incredible as it may seem, I recently came across a blaster I had never seen: the K-313 Riot Needler (3-D model). It is mentioned in the first post of this thread, but I had never seen anyone with it or found out where it was from.

It is a Smuggler drop in the "Maelstrom Prison" level 37 flashpoint from Lord Vanithrast (the guy with the flying beast). It had never dropped for me on my Gunslinger, and I only found out where it was from when it dropped when I was in the flashpoint on my Sage (in a no-smuggler group, go figure ). I won the Greed roll and equipped it on Tharan.

It has a deep boom-boom sound when fired and looks pretty cool (it is similar to the Elegant Modified Blaster Pistol, but without the 2 sights on top).

I've since gone back there with my Gunslinger (it is easy to solo at 50) and got 2 of them in 3 runs.

Enjoy.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

colemak
05.06.2013 , 07:06 AM | #366
I know this thread was inactive for a month, but anyone know where to find the D-200? Apparently a world drop.

ZeroPlus
05.07.2013 , 05:08 AM | #367
Quote: Originally Posted by colemak View Post
I know this thread was inactive for a month, but anyone know where to find the D-200? Apparently a world drop.
It is in fact a world drop from low level (10-12) champions.

Your best bet is to check your GTN for it. It tends to be expensive because it is the same pistol you see the Bounty Hunter use in the Deceived cinematic. However, every now and then it will appear on the GTN for a reasonable price.

Good luck!

halofanman
05.16.2013 , 03:16 PM | #368
I was lucky enough to come across kajidic holdout blaster my only issue is finding an offhand gun that matches this blaster. it looks awesome, right now I'm using Custom-built Blaster Pistol but it isn't an exact match, the blasters are the same length but the holdout blaster is more bulky looking. wondering if anyone knows something that will match kajidic holdout blaster

EDIT: I've added an image of the blasters on my toon
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/193...outblaster.jpg
The Bastion Server
55 Gunslinger Falcone
55 Marauder Zarlaar
http://blackmarket.swtorhost.com/

Hxxr
05.29.2013 , 07:04 AM | #369
Hunting for Blaster Pistols is a pain and there's a lot of screwing the dual wielding classes going on, even after so many patches.

Quote: Originally Posted by jphuynh View Post
anyone know of a matching pistol to FLASHY, the pistol from corso? tyvm.

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rent=gun09.jpg
Dnar's Duelling Pistol

Technically this would be it, but it doesn't seem to actually exist.

I'm currently looking for these:

Main hand version of S-303 Spec Ops Disruptor

This color on epire side ... that seems to have only ... other color variations

A dark recolor of Hammer Precision Holdout

If anyone can help me with any of those, it would be much appreciated.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rtwozero View Post
Just remember that combat logs only state mathamatical facts. They are not rude or arrogant.

Sibakero
07.04.2013 , 02:33 PM | #370
Most pistols in game are mainhand and offhand. There are some exceptions though (the PvP weapons are normally mainhand only and the high-end crafted pistols are offhand only).

Take a look at this URL:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...stolguide.jpg/
and let us which model you like and which pistol-wielding class you are.

That way maybe we can assist you with information on how (and if) you can acquire that particular pistol model.
Hi Zero, thanks for putting that up, the Model that I'm really interested in is top row, 3rd from right. Did a little research, found it to be C-56 Laser Disruptorhttp://www.torhead.com/item/akFgrtu/...aser-disruptor. As Moai stated in an earlier post, I love the 'beretta' look of it, kinda reminds me of Robocops bad *** pistol, so sleek, minimalist and futuristic. The http://www.torhead.com/item/5KYY1qY/...cor-x-enforcer also looks like Robocops pistol, but I believe this is closer to it as it has less 'frills' to it. It's a low level orange pistol, but I haven't come across it anywhere. Any help/info on finding it would really be much appreciated! Thanks a lot Zero!