Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Charged Burst sound change 1.4

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Charged Burst sound change 1.4

kifa
02.23.2013 , 11:35 AM | #71
Bump.

This needs to be changed back yesterday. Charged burst now sounds awful and it takes the joy out of being a gunslinger.
"And so across the vastness of space, two masters of power touch minds. One, the very essence of Jedi, the other dark beyond darkness."

Kaedusz
02.23.2013 , 12:16 PM | #72
What's wrong with the current sound of charged burst?
Now it sounds like a blaster, (and the sound is different for different types of blasters,it's awesome),
not some retarded 19 century gunpowder pistol,if they change if back to gunpowder sound im deleting my gunslinger.

Chrysanthe
02.27.2013 , 10:28 AM | #73
BUMP!

Still not fixed, I am so damn tired of the incorrect sounds so FIX it!

This is lousy from the devs, I do not want flurry shots on almost all gunsounds aaw the misery.

Chrysanthe

Yokes
02.27.2013 , 11:10 AM | #74
I do like the original sound of Charged Burst more but understand what Kaedusz saying though - 'guess its supposed to make it sound more "Starwarzy"

But does anyone else think that some of the other sound effects need to be beefed up?
Abilities like Vital Shot, Flourish Shot and Quick sound the same. The Snipers mirror abilities sound
effects are all different and sound great.

Chrysanthe
02.27.2013 , 01:55 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Yokes View Post
I do like the original sound of Charged Burst more but understand what Kaedusz saying though - 'guess its supposed to make it sound more "Starwarzy"

But does anyone else think that some of the other sound effects need to be beefed up?
Abilities like Vital Shot, Flourish Shot and Quick sound the same. The Snipers mirror abilities sound
effects are all different and sound great.
OK so they have fixed the sniper and not the smuggler, well well Bioware

LanaRyra
03.07.2013 , 07:19 AM | #76
...Shameless bump.
Seriously, I remember when i first made a smuggler, i absolutely LOVED the charged burst sound. It was awesome, and i just really liked the 'POW POW POW' sound to it. Now its all 'pew pew pew' and its harder to entertain myself on my GS
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDymond View Post
Estimated 16.7million people dealing with serious mental illness in the US alone each year. Estimated 400,000+ people subscribed to this game.
Guess some overlap was bound to happen eventually

FeelFlow
03.10.2013 , 03:37 PM | #77
Have to admit, I'd rather all the sounds were changed to be more 'blastery' - I don't like the sounds that sound like you're firing a 19th cowboy's gun!

SatsuAra
03.10.2013 , 07:41 PM | #78
Here's to hoping they fix this in patch 2.0
Enden I Roul I Emeritus
Smuggler

BKSN

Chrysanthe
03.14.2013 , 09:46 PM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by SatsuAra View Post
Here's to hoping they fix this in patch 2.0
BUMP!

Nope the misery just continues, it is like a bad dream.

Chrysanthe

ZirusZero
04.02.2013 , 07:32 PM | #80
Bumping because this still needs to be brought to attention. Smugglers get no love.
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.