Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TFB Secret Zone

dipstik
03.04.2013 , 05:22 PM | #371
gratz guys.

i talked to a producer if the dreadufl orb is useful in 1.7 and they said that the dreadful orb is for the future. when 2.0 comes out i am going to beg for a hint.

KlownKiller
03.04.2013 , 09:05 PM | #372
I've got an orb, however I'm not on the PTS. I'll help out with testing theories, but remember, its got a 23 hour cooldown.

Ber-edi
03.05.2013 , 02:01 AM | #373
How did you talk to a producer exactly??
seems a little far fetched that's all.
Berom

Kitru
03.05.2013 , 03:05 AM | #374
Quote: Originally Posted by Ber-edi View Post
How did you talk to a producer exactly??
The March 1st Cantina event in San Fransisco methinks.
Walls of Text? I *love* Walls of Text!
My New Class Idea
Shadow Class Rep - Suggest/Review Questions Here
Quote: Originally Posted by Fende View Post
Listen to Kitru. Kitru knows all.

Elear
03.05.2013 , 03:30 PM | #375
Quote: Originally Posted by KlownKiller View Post
I've got an orb, however I'm not on the PTS. I'll help out with testing theories, but remember, its got a 23 hour cooldown.
For theories involving PTS cooldown is irrelevant, since you can copy same char, try theory, delete char and repeat as much as you want.

KarethRiker
03.06.2013 , 12:14 PM | #376
The dread seeded idea is looking more likely. Apparently there is a title that can be unlocked related to dread seeds.
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger

AshlaBoga
03.06.2013 , 11:30 PM | #377
Quote: Originally Posted by KarethRiker View Post
The dread seeded idea is looking more likely. Apparently there is a title that can be unlocked related to dread seeds.
On a related note I got the chance to kill some of the Dread-Seeded beings on the PTS

Tatooine: Sand Demon
Alderaan: Nerf
Hoth: Wampa

And found that they seemed tuned for 2+ players. The one on Tatooine has a regenerate ability that gives it a 10% that it will use twice within 9 seconds, thus forcing you to bring a 2nd player (if only for interrupts). I suppose a person could run a way and then charge it to interrupt the heal, but it's clearly meant for 2+ people. I two manned it (no companions) in full Arkanian and it was easy. I suspect it's meant to be done with either 6 people in Dread Guard or 4 people in Basic (level 66 gear).

The Wampa hit a bit harder than the Sand Demon but not by much. The Wampa had either an interrupt or a really short stun.

I haven't bothered with Lucky on Corellia, but apparently someone on the PTS has already tried using the Orb on Lucky so it's not the Dread-Seeded Rancor. I'm curious if the Dread-Seeds have anything to do with the Terror from Beyond or some ancient weapon on Lethon (aka Rakata Prime).
FEAR REMAINS ETERNAL, Jung Ma server
Fear Remains Eternal
Lord of Corruption

KarethRiker
03.07.2013 , 06:29 PM | #378
Has anyone tried using the dreadful essence on the dread seed animals?
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger

Banegio
03.07.2013 , 06:50 PM | #379
Can anyone provide a brief or a link of the story behind the dread seeds?

HeySok
03.19.2013 , 07:05 AM | #380
hi !

I'am Avon from Phantoms Guild (France), we just killed dread tooth and the dread full entity yesterday and get 2 orbs. Now we're wondering where this secret place for this new boss is.

For me, I think we need to find a place that when you go in you have red message announcement on your screen, like when we go in the cave of asation. In other case, just imagine we have to search on all planets and they are sooooo big...it could be a waste of time.

The secret from asation, when you think about it, is pretty simple, just have to go in a cave, read a message, think a bit and its clear. So this new secret is a place we all know, a place where something happens on your screen. Something in common with the gree, the dread masters or maybe the rakata...or something else like the sand man in tatooine if we refer to the story of star wars in episode 2 (cause the 1st secret from asation was a reference to luke skywalker and the cave)

Well guys tell me if you are agree with me but it could simplify our research no ?
UFROG

Băstila - Maraudeur - Darth Nihilus