Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

attack animations

lukeras
03.02.2013 , 12:21 PM | #1
strike, and sundering strike for the jedi kngiht: please add random animations to those attacks please, for the guardian dps spec is not a big deal, but for the guardian tank strike and sundering strike are very repetitive attacks, and it looks so nerfed when u continiously do the same moves over and over.

saber strike and double strike for the jedi consular: shadows have a very small force bar, even tho high rate regeneration, the problem here is that shadows consume force so quick, so u have to constantly hit with saber strike, also for the tanks, double strike is the only single target ability that resets the cooldown of project, so that means that please add more animations to that attack, cuz it looks very nerfed evry time i have to use 3 double strike to reset project and then 2 saber strike to let force bar charge so then i could use project, also the animation for project was changed and now it looks very bad, before it used to lift the piece of junk/rock from the floor and now it just appers from nowhere and hits the target.

i hope u bioware see this post of mine, is a small fix that takes nothing and can make the game look a lot better.
thx
█///{۞}\\\█∑ị█████████████████████████████)

Ziffron
03.09.2013 , 10:00 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by lukeras View Post
strike, and sundering strike for the jedi kngiht: please add random animations to those attacks please, for the guardian dps spec is not a big deal, but for the guardian tank strike and sundering strike are very repetitive attacks, and it looks so nerfed when u continiously do the same moves over and over.

saber strike and double strike for the jedi consular: shadows have a very small force bar, even tho high rate regeneration, the problem here is that shadows consume force so quick, so u have to constantly hit with saber strike, also for the tanks, double strike is the only single target ability that resets the cooldown of project, so that means that please add more animations to that attack, cuz it looks very nerfed evry time i have to use 3 double strike to reset project and then 2 saber strike to let force bar charge so then i could use project, also the animation for project was changed and now it looks very bad, before it used to lift the piece of junk/rock from the floor and now it just appers from nowhere and hits the target.

i hope u bioware see this post of mine, is a small fix that takes nothing and can make the game look a lot better.
thx
first thing's first, not sure if troll, so 3/10

second: I play a shadow and have NO problems managing MY force, so idk what the problem is, you may want to change up your spec or rotation

third: actually agree with the guardian tank animations

4th: Project debris still pops out of the ground, and a lot of people actually like the new animation, granted I am not one of them
The Tetra Legacy
Never Retreat
Never Surrender
The Force is with you, Now and Always