Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Whose building looks better? Jedi or Sith?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Whose building looks better? Jedi or Sith?

Slowpokeking
03.01.2013 , 06:19 PM | #1
I think the Dark Council Chamber looks a lot cooler than the Jedi Hight Council Chamber.

CedricJulliard
03.06.2013 , 09:04 PM | #2
I like DK better than Coruscant, because of the dark rainy dreary look about it, but that's about it.
Camouflage is the colour of fear... I have no need to hide from my foes... I have no fear of death. My colours I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live - I am proud to die".

Ighten
03.07.2013 , 03:55 AM | #3
They are both pretty poor.. Its like they got stripped of any details because they couldnt control the lag or something..

LadyDrusilla
03.07.2013 , 04:48 AM | #4
Despite favouring the Empire in general I think Coruscant is much more attractive than Dromund Kaas. Also rather more believable, Kaas City just seems too small and parochial to be the capital of a capital world, even with the skyline buildings making it look larger than it is. Coruscant on the other hand looks and feels like Coruscant.

As to the Jedi/DC chambers I think they are both very nice. I was impressed with how pretty Tython was actually, I was expecting it to be a bit of a let down after Korriban and Dromund Kaas.
This blonde loves her Hutts, the bigger, the better.

Khayleth
03.07.2013 , 05:30 AM | #5
I actually prefer the stripped down simple design of the imperial stuff, no gaudy decorations, everything is there that needs to be there with nothing else.
Raid progression no one cares about. Unimpressive quote or one liner. Uninteresting guild name. List of characters with their level and class symbol.

AlexDougherty
03.10.2013 , 06:37 AM | #6
The best designs are the Rakata buildings on Belsavis, they have detail and a creepy kind of style, and are better than either the Jedi or the Sith buildings.
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

Niaymh
03.10.2013 , 02:30 PM | #7
Considering the Sith are ancient they're buildings and cities are seriously modern looking. I'm gonna go with the Jedi because they have old temple style architecture, even on Coruscant which is such an industrial city they have an old looking temple. Much prefer the style.

NSStember
03.11.2013 , 12:07 PM | #8
Don't forget, the "nice" Jedi High Council Chamber is still in ruins on Coruscant. Think of what they have now like "temp quarters" while the rebuild the Temple One day it will look pretty again like we see in The Phantom Menace (well, until the Sith destroy it....again).