Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Great Hunt end = disappointing

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Great Hunt end = disappointing

starwarsmarsian
02.28.2013 , 02:40 PM | #1
Attention, this contains spoilers about the end of the chapter 1 class story from the Bounty Hunter.
Spoiler

Beginning Bounty Hunters, do not expect too much from the end of chapter 1.
Horsan, level 50 Powertech

Jenzali
02.28.2013 , 03:24 PM | #2
It was one of the better chapter endings in my opinion if you consider the following as part of it:

Spoiler
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

SithKoriandr
02.28.2013 , 03:51 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by starwarsmarsian View Post
Attention, this contains spoilers about the end of the chapter 1 class story from the Bounty Hunter.
Spoiler

Beginning Bounty Hunters, do not expect too much from the end of chapter 1.
That's not the end of chapter one though.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

starwarsmarsian
03.01.2013 , 10:44 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
That's not the end of chapter one though.
It is. When I went to Mandalore afterwards, logged out and later logged back in, it said CHAPTER 2.
Horsan, level 50 Powertech

SithKoriandr
03.01.2013 , 12:35 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by starwarsmarsian View Post
It is. When I went to Mandalore afterwards, logged out and later logged back in, it said CHAPTER 2.
Oh. Wait. I was thinking you were talking about the entrance into the great hunt. Sorry!
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry