Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Abilities?

MandFlurry
02.23.2013 , 12:26 PM | #11
Sorry, should've told u that Balance has some physical blowing moves. But it's at the top of the Balance tree.
Got CE on 7/20/11
Canderous Ordo ServerRegulator

Memo-
02.24.2013 , 08:20 AM | #12
The Barrier makes you totally immune to everything for 10 seconds (if channeled in full). No CC, no damage. Heals go through, and if you are specced far into the healing tree the Barrier will actually heal you for a bit.
Delarah | Stilva | Ethawn | Luccia | Tenori | Weimar | Baritoni | Altto
Maliris | Faris | Jauhe | Sopraano | Všli | Rai'chu | Bas'so | Rai'jin
The Lihavuori Legacy | <Lice-Ridden Banthas> <Reilukerho> | Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Brittaany_Banks
02.24.2013 , 10:59 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Ycoga View Post
Is Barrier interruptable?
When used by itself it is interruptable. However ALL sages will be getting the mental alacrity buff that use to be only accessible in telekinetics. Mental Alacrity on top of decreasing channel times makes it so you can not be interrupted for 10 seconds... the exact duration of force barrier.
I don't care who you are. I don't care if you are male, or female, black, or white, gay, or straight, religious, or non-religious, old or young. I care about 3 things. Can you tank properly? Can you DPS properly? Can you heal properly?

Therakiel
03.01.2013 , 12:29 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by SlickAWG View Post
They're getting rid of Tumult, according to Darth Hater. My sweet, sweet spin kick, one of the precious few close combat abilities my Sage possesses, is going away.
heheh its okay .. are they replacing it with something else?

Therakiel
03.01.2013 , 12:31 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Norgeron View Post
you know i really thought project storm might make it into this game in a patch or at least this expansion guess I was wrong...damn. if we have to play with rocks at least give us a BIG ^%&*% rock
Yeah I was really disappointed about that myself.. I really wanted to see an new animation for telekinetic throw and I know its not a hard change to make. Pretty much everyone that plays the consular wants a new change.. there are a few out there (very few) that dont.. There was a guy that made a video on a new animation for Tk throw where it was large chunks of rocks hitting people and not just tiny little pebbles that come out of thin air... even on a space ship?? like really? lol why not throw metal panels at them? as for project people dont like the new animation for it either and feel that it looks kinda funny... i liked the old animation personally... to make sith sorcs the same as the old animation for project where it kinda floated in the air we could make there shock charge up then shoot it?

Kupo
03.11.2013 , 03:55 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by uziforyou View Post
God I hope not or it will be useless. On the other hand, if it's not interuptable it will OP'd in PvP.
I don't see how. It's a channeled ability, and you can't do anything else while casting it.

MandFlurry
03.13.2013 , 07:59 AM | #17
Sorcs have the same thing, just a different name.
Got CE on 7/20/11
Canderous Ordo ServerRegulator