Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Critial Rating, Power, Willpower, Endurance - Is there a guide? Help!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Critial Rating, Power, Willpower, Endurance - Is there a guide? Help!

Vadadagon
02.28.2013 , 03:24 PM | #1
Hello,

I'm new to MMO and as a Counsular Sage I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be concentrating on. I've read several posts on Critical Vs. Power and Willpower vs. Endurance it just seems to be a preference thing but I'm not sure.

There is so much conflicting information in this forum its like reading something by the three stooges.

So I'm a level 46 Consular Sage and I had been concentrating on Critial Rating (thinking that would help) and Endurance. However, I've read that CR only does initial damage but not sustained damage and that Power should be the concentration since it gives you sustained Damage. So I got a Power Crystal for my saber (20Power Vs. CR) but it doesn't seem to improve my attacks with the saber at all.

Is there a guide out there as to what I should be concentrated on as a Sage? If you guys needs specs of my character let me know I can post those.

I have modifiable Head Gear, Chest Gear, Gloves, Skirt and Saber. Which means I can change the specs on those.
If you could point me to a guide as to what does what and who should get what that would be great.