Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

End Game Sage DPS

ShadowAxx
02.26.2013 , 02:37 PM | #11
Since reading up on the hybrid build and rotation posted by Elihdu, I have gotten much better numbers out of my Sage. The trick is maximizing the DoTs with the FiB bonus damage.

Daragon
02.27.2013 , 11:22 AM | #12
With 2.0 sage dps seems to be moving a little closer to other dps classes, at least from the admittedly limited time i've spent playing around on pts. but thats just purely from what i've noticed in general combat rather than running anything past dummies.

turboooo
02.27.2013 , 03:15 PM | #13
I have no Idea why anyone would play one at this point. You have pretty bad dmg for being made of glass. With how smash monkeys rip though you. You should hit harder than anything in the game. I found most classes hit harder and live allot longer. Yes i tried kiting its easier to just run from anything. Now if you could cast on the run it would be a 4000 times better class.

ShadowAxx
02.27.2013 , 03:24 PM | #14
Well, I am interested to see what alacrity changes offer all casting classes in 2.0 I have heard some reports saying casters will be very happy with changes to alacrity and helping make our mechanics a little less turret style.

I still have fun playing my Sage and Bounty Hunter. They are what they are.

I just wish switching between specs was a little better organized. Respec in the field is a good start but I'd like to see something which makes switching a little better organized.