Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bug Fixing

Gloryhammer
02.27.2013 , 02:07 PM | #1
This thread is about Bioware's current priorities of bringing out content, developing new content and fixing and maintaining the game. I currently see this priority as Develop new content>Bring out new content>Fix and maintain live game.
Bioware have been bringing out new content faster recently however I believe that as soon as this new expansion hits live that they need to start focusing on maintaining the live game and start fixing bugs, many of which have been round for a long time, such as the crash occurance in Foundry HM first conversation, weapons staying out on mounts (this bug does not exist as far as I have seen in the new Ilum area since they implemented the Gree event) and mob positioning bugs in various areas of the game and of course the recent bug in which quick travel ability not working in the new Ilum area.
What I would like to see is Bioware taking a leaf out of Blizzard's book for a change and use their weekly updates more efficiently to fix more of these bugs and ease the running of the game in general as well as bringing out new content at the same rate.
Thoughts appreciated.

Gloryhammer
What part of stay 50 ft away don't you understand? - Family Guy Star Wars