Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fresh 50? Need Gear? Join KAOS!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion
Fresh 50? Need Gear? Join KAOS!

Kaoseagle
02.22.2013 , 10:51 PM | #1
Killing As Organized Sport

Hi all,

KAOS is looking to grow and start 8 man operations group(s) ASAP.

Currently, it is just me and a very casual buddy in the guild. I have experience in all end game content using all roles. I have dps and tanked all operations on my Jugg Ritvezz, and healed all operations with my Op Muriatic. Also, I have a 400 Armstech and a 400 Artifice. Additionally, my toons are Valor 88 and 60, so I like to PvP as well.

I'd like to get some new people or groups of people together and help you get geared out. There is a guild bank with 2 tabs and a vent available. Fast promotions for proven members. Let me know if you and/or your friends are interested in joining and getting geared out!
Ritvezz - L50 V88 Vengeance Juggernaut
Muriatic - L50 V60 Heal Operative
The Kaoseagle Legacy
<KAOS>

EatenByDistance
02.22.2013 , 11:09 PM | #2
not gonna lie I was fairly uninterested and wasn't gonna apply but you really drew my attention here:
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaoseagle View Post
I have a 400 Armstech and a 400 Artifice.
this is really impressive, I'm sold. Whisper me ingame on Gudarzz or Gudrazz and hopefully we can work something out.
Wakalord The Bastion: Hey im mvp
Watch my stream!
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerain
...and the only person who doesn't think so is some B-team assassin DPS who is just dragging his team down by playing the incorrect spec.

Kaoseagle
02.22.2013 , 11:28 PM | #3
It is what it is.
Ritvezz - L50 V88 Vengeance Juggernaut
Muriatic - L50 V60 Heal Operative
The Kaoseagle Legacy
<KAOS>

Adeptofwar
02.25.2013 , 11:04 PM | #4
Not the greatest time to get geared since the Expac is not only right on the horizon (zordon willing), but the PTS is up and running and HM S&V is almost doable. You might be better off looking for people to raid in 2.0 and spending time learning the ins/outs of new crafting and PVE content.

Not to discourage you or anything.