Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Security Key problems, if u are having issues read here.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Security Key problems, if u are having issues read here.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Overmannus
02.22.2013 , 04:40 AM | #31
1. mobile
2. no

Beesodd
02.22.2013 , 04:42 AM | #32 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Just popping in to thank Tarurelm for creating this thread, it's helpful for gathering data on affected players to get this resolved faster.

The issue does not appear to be related to the PTS, but thanks for including that detail.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, and thanks for your patience as we work on this.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

ursss
02.22.2013 , 06:00 AM | #33
1. mobile iOS
2. yes, and the issue appeared right after disconnecting from the PTS

CaptianFordo
02.22.2013 , 06:01 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Just popping in to thank Tarurelm for creating this thread, it's helpful for gathering data on affected players to get this resolved faster.

The issue does not appear to be related to the PTS, but thanks for including that detail.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, and thanks for your patience as we work on this.
When can we expect to have this issue resolved? It's preventing many players from logging in. We can't even unsubscribe for goodness sakes.
The Shadowlands
LÍvy(65) Haythom(61) Ortel'fez(61) Ma'zer(60) Halusia(65)

Leafy_Bug
02.22.2013 , 06:03 AM | #35
1. Security Key, no Mobile APP
2. PTS as well

Never had any issues with my key. I expect to be put on hold for another 6 hours when I join your club.

Individual_Nine
02.22.2013 , 06:27 AM | #36
1: Mobile App
2: Patch will not install

SFaulkner
02.22.2013 , 09:10 AM | #37
1: Mobile, Iphone App
2: 1.7 went live, I transfered my character and downloaded the PTS patch at that time. 2.0 wasn't on the PTS at this time. Day or two later I was playing my game, no problem. Had the typical Crash to Desktop issue which I've been having for MONTHS now, due to the memory leak, which also makes me crash multiple times per day, attempted to log back in, and then it wouldn't let me log back in.

Sat on hold for 20 minutes on my cell before downloading and paying for Skype so I didn't have to sit on an international call. Sat on hold on Skype for an hour before it took the guy on the other end, roughly 2 minutes to fix my issue. Friendly and helpful tech, but on hold for an hour???

Andyhipkiss
02.22.2013 , 10:59 AM | #38
1. Mobile App
2. I've been no-where near the PTS

Sort this out please, I don't want to ring CS...

gios
02.22.2013 , 11:13 AM | #39
1. Mobile App, IOS.
2. Yes, but it happened prior to patching PTS.

Also, noticed that this happened *after* I updated to 6.1.2 of IOS.

OszVaLD
02.22.2013 , 11:22 AM | #40
1. Mobile app (iOS)
2. Yes, right after exiting PTS donwnload and restaring the launcher