Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<RAGE> is recruiting!

Ldogg
02.18.2013 , 03:26 AM | #1
RAGE is recruiting new members to help fill out its ranks. We are a mature group of guys who enjoy endgame PvE. We do have a few PvPers. We are casual Republic guild that puts its members before anything else. We raid to have fun, not to make a career out of it. We are looking to start a new raid team and are in need of all roles, but most so we need tanks and healers. We use vent and is a must in raids. We try to do a raid or something of that nature everyday. Our main group has cleared HM TFB and 1/4 on NiM EC. We don't have the second ops up and running yet, so its a perfect time to secure yourself a spot. It also means that the schedule for those raids are not set and are still open for discussion. We are also recruiting new people to the game that are looking for a guild. There is no real restrictions to join. We do ask that you be an active member within the guild and participate as much as possible.

We also have a Sith guild that we are looking into doing some progression raiding with. Like above we are recruiting all roles, but need tanks and healers most of all. As of now Wednesdays and Thursdays are our raid nights. My toons name over there is Ereb'us.

You can contact me in-game on Cody. A few of the other officers that you can talk to are Ekim, Vankman, and Birddick.

Feel free to post in this thread if you want an invite I will be checking daily .

Also you can check out our guild webpage:/http://rage-fury.enjin.com/
"Until the possible becomes actual, it is only a distraction."
―Qui-Gon Jinn:
I7 920 OC 3.2 Ghz, 12Gb tri-channel @ 1333Mhz, 2x AMD 6870 Beta Squadron 238

Ldogg
02.20.2013 , 09:17 PM | #2
bump
"Until the possible becomes actual, it is only a distraction."
―Qui-Gon Jinn:
I7 920 OC 3.2 Ghz, 12Gb tri-channel @ 1333Mhz, 2x AMD 6870 Beta Squadron 238