Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bounty Hunter Voice Acting

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Bounty Hunter Voice Acting

Fknsatsu
02.18.2013 , 12:56 AM | #11
Bounty hunter's voice actor sounds like Wolverine from the 90's animated Xmen.

And Torian is a power ranger, lelouch, someone from bleach
BASTION: Sho'ju - Seraphic Nexus
HARBINGER: Selianne, Suzume'shindo - SnX

badkratos
02.18.2013 , 08:35 AM | #12
I really like this voice acting.

Brutish, confident. i think it's suits BH

it's like Joe Pesci with baseball bat
He get things done

KBerling
02.18.2013 , 08:57 AM | #13
The voice does serve nicely. For the one dimension it serves: a body type 3 human.

My problem with it is that in serving a body type 3 human BH so well, the voice basically excludes all other types of builds. For example, can you imagine a Chiss BH with this voice?

It's true that BH in and of itself is waaay more compatible rolling a human, from a lore and class story standpoint, than if you use any other race. I just think making a voice that doesn't fit any other species, or really, any other body type, is being too restrictive. They could have used a voice with more flexibility. Especially since the thought of a scarred up body type 3 human mauling little Mako turns my stomach.

GalaxyStrong
02.18.2013 , 04:01 PM | #14
I like his voice but, I'm used to it from other games. I cant remember his name but he voices Tank Dempsey in COD Zombies and he usually does the voice over for wolverine in X-men games games.
RESPECT THE EMPIRE!!!
Or YOUR A DEAD-MAN

badkratos
02.19.2013 , 06:00 AM | #15
[QUOTE=KBerling;5874750]The voice does serve nicely. For the one dimension it serves: a body type 3 human.

My problem with it is that in serving a body type 3 human BH so well, the voice basically excludes all other types of builds. For example, can you imagine a Chiss BH with this voice?

I got male Chiss PT with body 3

command_codes
02.19.2013 , 10:22 PM | #16
Male is awesome