Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gree Reputation Question

shiatcgge
02.16.2013 , 01:06 PM | #1
I have completed all of the event quest except the AREA missions. Yet I still do not have "Newcomer" status yet. How do I gain access to more Gree quest? The mission console isn't granting me any new quest. What should I do

Thanks

Midget_Yoda
02.16.2013 , 01:12 PM | #2
Keep on grinding... How many days have you finished all of the quests? And on how many alts?

shiatcgge
02.16.2013 , 01:39 PM | #3
Just one toon so far. How often do the missions return to the console? Are there Gree missions available outside the console?

ahduth
02.16.2013 , 02:09 PM | #4
The worm and the wampa drop rep comms too.
Quote: Originally Posted by darthgamer View Post
The arguement is that we shouldnt have to hybrid ourselves out like prostitutes to be viable

aeterno
02.16.2013 , 02:12 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by shiatcgge View Post
Just one toon so far. How often do the missions return to the console? Are there Gree missions available outside the console?
The set of missions you do reset each day the same time as the other pve/pvp dailies do.

You need to do about 3 sets to accumulate enough reputation to become newcomer.

Meaning doing them 3 days in a row on one toon

OR do them on alts.

BrianDavion
02.16.2013 , 02:49 PM | #6
these are daily repreatable quests return to the terminal tomorrow

dacentabaal
02.16.2013 , 03:21 PM | #7
Ive only been doing the Section X quests with my Mercenary an my Shadow and ive just finished filling up my "Friend" Reputation meter, so on tomorrow's reset I should be on my way through the "Hero" rep me thinks, only doing the SeX ones as its the easiest ones to do.. and the only part of the gear I like is the chest piece

I'd do teh Ilum ones.. but guildies arent intersted and there to much ganking going on
Tamworth - England (I don't like or drink Tea)
The Progenitor RP English Server
CE Owner
Friend Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/sdFwY8

shiatcgge
02.16.2013 , 03:28 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by aeterno View Post
The set of missions you do reset each day the same time as the other pve/pvp dailies do.

You need to do about 3 sets to accumulate enough reputation to become newcomer.

Meaning doing them 3 days in a row on one toon

OR do them on alts.
Thanks pal

annabethchase
02.16.2013 , 04:33 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by dacentabaal View Post

I'd do teh Ilum ones.. but guildies arent intersted and there to much ganking going on
On a pve server, you cannot be ganked without flagging. Don't aoe them and you'll be fine.
"Rossum Eponine" & assorted other characters

Arlbo_Nabbins
02.16.2013 , 05:21 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by annabethchase View Post
On a pve server, you cannot be ganked without flagging. Don't aoe them and you'll be fine.
This. You can hit the weekly rep limits without touching the missions that require that you go to the contested area.