Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ticket wait times

Korikana
02.16.2013 , 07:26 AM | #1
Good day,

I have had a ticket regarding restoring a character open for 3 days now, i was wondering if i could get a response please.

Its for my Jedi Sage and i wish to have my Operative restored too please.

Much love

Klarity

FOR THE EMPIRE!

OwenBrooks
02.16.2013 , 07:30 AM | #2
This thread should provide the answer to your question

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=598610

Korikana
02.16.2013 , 08:44 AM | #3
Trying to be patient, but like i said... 3 Days...

DewyMossEmpire
02.16.2013 , 10:07 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Korikana View Post
Trying to be patient, but like i said... 3 Days...
If you get a ticket answered inside of three days, that would be quick. Get ready to wait a week or two.

Most times they will just send you some Mail anyway, the Live Agent Chat thing never happens either.

Korikana
02.16.2013 , 10:14 AM | #5
It used to take a matter of hours >.<

Korikana
02.16.2013 , 11:49 AM | #6
A Shameless bump

eypon
02.16.2013 , 11:59 AM | #7
or they will do what they did to me delete one of your toons thats got nothing to do with the ticket and still not restore the one u wanted but they did restore a level 1 i had.

Sephorae
02.16.2013 , 12:01 PM | #8
Good luck with that. Last ticket I wrote took well over a week for a reply and then when I got one it was zero help. I had a character missing all 3 of their crew skills. Must have been deleted when the servers merged. Guess what? They can't or won't restore the the crew skills so I am stuck doing it again. YAY. Sorry that you are frustrated and I def feel your pain but this company has the worst customer service I have ever encountered. I myself have a thread open in these CS forums about not being able to buy more cartel coins. For a game that had such low population they had to go f2p you would think they'd want ppl's money.