Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

One Night Stands and Similar Encounters

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
One Night Stands and Similar Encounters

Uluain
10.24.2012 , 05:17 PM | #141
Girl on girl fanservice to adolescent male fantasies? Certainly I have never heard of a M/M option. But it is somewhat encouraging that at least one same-gender NPC [Flirt] option is the game.

Or else this is a script bug that fails to make a gender check. All in all, I am betting on the latter.

Captain_Zone
10.24.2012 , 10:54 PM | #142
Quote: Originally Posted by Uluain View Post
Girl on girl fanservice to adolescent male fantasies? Certainly I have never heard of a M/M option. But it is somewhat encouraging that at least one same-gender NPC [Flirt] option is the game.

Or else this is a script bug that fails to make a gender check. All in all, I am betting on the latter.
Shhhhhhhh!!! Not so loud! Got my new Smuggirl to Nar Shaddaa. Should have more info when I finish Tatooine tomorrow....

Those DS points are going to be worth it!
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

usmcJoseph
01.26.2013 , 10:36 PM | #143
It's not a G/G option, it's a ask for girl talk instead of credit or equipment option.

CNS_Sarajevo
02.14.2013 , 07:46 PM | #144
You can hook up with Ki Sazen?????

guestclonewars
07.16.2013 , 04:34 AM | #145
is Lieutenant Ross on this list

VedaRa
08.10.2013 , 12:42 AM | #146
You can add Eva Kaayz (Titans of Industry CZ-198) for both male and female Imp players.
Lieutenant Commander Veda Ra
The Imperial Guard
http://www.imperialguard.org

AshlaBoga
08.10.2013 , 12:54 AM | #147
Quote: Originally Posted by VedaRa View Post
You can add Eva Kaayz (Titans of Industry CZ-198) for both male and female Imp players.
Yes, also was it me or was Eva more enthusiastic about a one night stand with a female?
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Redpossum
08.11.2013 , 08:58 PM | #148
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Yes, also was it me or was Eva more enthusiastic about a one night stand with a female?
Who can blame her?

darknessismyally
02.11.2014 , 02:00 PM | #149
In my opinion, if you want a one night stand in game you can get with another character and roleplay it. XD
And I whole heartedly thought there should be a relationship option with Darth Zash until I got a little farther in the game.
Then I was sooooo glad that there wasn't.
But still.
I remain loyal to her.

chaharbagh
04.06.2014 , 07:04 PM | #150
Cellvanta Grathan (actual surname is 'Grathan', not 'Granthan') is nice reward for Sith Warriors that chose the light side choice when dealing with Cellvanta and her son Beelzlit, but doesn't give the same satisfaction (not necessarily more or less) as the dark side choice.