Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I thought the space pirate pack gave you options to customize your ship droid?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
I thought the space pirate pack gave you options to customize your ship droid?

muhidin
02.13.2013 , 06:58 PM | #1
I just bought one and couldn't find the tuxedo outfit I saw the ship droids wearing in the preview, is it guaranteed or just a biproduct of RNG? halp please.

United_Strafes
02.13.2013 , 07:02 PM | #2
You're not guranteed anything in slot machines either, packs run on the same concept.

muhidin
02.13.2013 , 07:06 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by United_Strafes View Post
You're not guranteed anything in slot machines either, packs run on the same concept.
This is an outrage!

I saw it in the preview so I assumed I'd be getting one...sigh, does anyone else have it yet? Can I buy it off the gtn

AsheraII
02.13.2013 , 07:47 PM | #4
It'll hit the GTN in a few hours, though it is pretty uncommmon, since this pack has a pretty big lootlist.

I'm definitely not complaining about the size of the lootlist though. Even the "more common" rare items are actually pretty uncommon now. Yes, there are a ton of belts, but remember that there are a lot of different belts, so you won't be getting the exact same ones over and over too much either. Definitely something good to keep in mind for future packs: a bigger lootlist, and more variety to each pack.
. . . . . . ▀‼▀▀▀▀
__=##(▀▀[Φ]▀▀▀▀‼‼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀‼▀▀!
|####/ ( /==|####/

LukeSaberRattler
02.13.2013 , 07:50 PM | #5
Not sure if it will hit the GTN unless they fixed it so companion customizations are no longer bound. You can't sell or trade the previous crash dummy customizations as they are bound automatically. I can't even give the C2N2 ones I have on my imp characters to my pub ones which is sad.
The Harbinger
Skabiin lvl 55 DPS Juggernaut -- Skaviin lvl 50 DPS Guardian -- Kappo lvl 55 DPS Sniper -- Verucaa'Salt lvl 47 Tank Vangaurd -- Snozzberry lvl 44 DPS Gunslinger -- Vermicious'knid lvl 45 Tank Shadow -- Viizla lvl 37 DPS Mercenary -- Okiira lvl 37 DPS Sentinel

AsheraII
02.13.2013 , 07:58 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by LukeSaberRattler View Post
Not sure if it will hit the GTN unless they fixed it so companion customizations are no longer bound. You can't sell or trade the previous crash dummy customizations as they are bound automatically. I can't even give the C2N2 ones I have on my imp characters to my pub ones which is sad.
You can now, check your cargoholds
. . . . . . ▀‼▀▀▀▀
__=##(▀▀[Φ]▀▀▀▀‼‼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀‼▀▀!
|####/ ( /==|####/

LukeSaberRattler
02.13.2013 , 08:01 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by AsheraII View Post
You can now, check your cargoholds
I will have to check when I get on later I gave up hope that was going to change but if it has that is awesome news.
The Harbinger
Skabiin lvl 55 DPS Juggernaut -- Skaviin lvl 50 DPS Guardian -- Kappo lvl 55 DPS Sniper -- Verucaa'Salt lvl 47 Tank Vangaurd -- Snozzberry lvl 44 DPS Gunslinger -- Vermicious'knid lvl 45 Tank Shadow -- Viizla lvl 37 DPS Mercenary -- Okiira lvl 37 DPS Sentinel